Final

Ella's pov
I wake up on the day of the final, g is sleeping in my arms, we'll be sleeping together tonight, even if we lose. I'm felling a bit nervous , Japan have had a great tournament and will be tough to beat but this team, this group of players can beat any opersition.g wakes up, kisses me and says " todays the day baby,don't fell nervous, it's our first World Cup final, I'm so proud of you no matter what happens just remember that". I kiss her and say " thanks baby, you're the best girlfriend ever". She kisses me and says " even if we loose I want to do it with you tonight, we've waited long enough". I smile and say " I was hoping you'd say that". She gets on my lap asmnd kisses me, I kiss back and wrap my arms around her waist, she starts kissing my neck. The reaction to us going public has been amazing, fans have been so supportive, yes ther have been som saying " you're two woman it's absouloutly disgusting, get down from your lesbian cloud and face reality you belong with a man". That one really upset g but luckily I was there to put her mind at ease, and say " that person knows nothing, their probably just jealous there not getting any action".

Geogias pov
Starting x1
Earps
Bronze, wiliamson(c), Wuben-moy, daily
Walsh, Stanway, toone
Kelly, Russo, James

We're in the tunnel about to kick off, I might not get this opertunity again so I need to make the most of it. We walk,out and kick off it's a very open game we both create good chances but can't take them. Japan score just before half time, we need to regroup and try and score.  We go out the secound,half and put pressure on them, we have a corner as the ball goes in Ella is fouled and the referee gives a penalty, Japan are furious but the ref dosent change her mind, I put the ball on the spot and Japan fa,s are saying, "that's never a fucking penalty". I take it and it goes,into the top right hand corner, I'm so happy the rest of the tam surrounds me and hugs me, Ella is first to me and says " babe I'm so proud of you". It gets into the last minute when Ella fires the ball into less, less backheals it into the the net, we all run over to her.