First training camp and confessing felings

Geogias pov
We're in our first training Camp for the World Cup, todays a day off because we've worked so hard, me and Ella ar going whale watching later, Ella wakes up, I open my arms, she gets into them and I i wrap my arms around her and start playing with her hair. I say " I'm ready Ella, I haven't been abke t9 stop thinking about our kiss, i really like you , I don't know how you fell but I want to take things at our pace, not moving to quick, if we're ificial by the end of the tounament then we can try long distance". She smiles looks at me and says " I really like you to,I agree we should just take it at our pace, do what fells right". I say " oh what you mean like this?", I start tickling her, she's laughing hysterically, I love her laugh, she accidentally hits my face ". Ella looks at me and tearfully says, " geogia, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I don't know what I was thinking, it just happend so quickly ". I dry her tears and say " it's okay, we still have an hour before we need to get dressed and ready for the whales what do you want to do?".

Ella's pov
I kiss her, she kisses back, we make out for half an hour, this is the furthest I've ever gone with a girl and I much prefer it to boys. We shakwer and get dressed, g looks so beautiful in her crop top, I give her a quick kiss and then we go . We see the whales and there amazing we take lots of photos and me and g take some selfies. As we get if the boat lies so looks at me helping geogia off the boat and smiles. Geogia says " I'll give you two some time to talk, I'll talk to kei". She walks ahead and less looks at me and says " what's going on between the two of you?", I say " we like eachother, we've confessed our fellings for eachother and agreed to take it at our pace, we don't want to rush into E hugs me and says " ells I'm so happy for you, go after her, she clearly wanted to talk". I run after g and she says " do you want to go in the sea, I've got you some goggles to protect your lashes". I laugh and say " how could I say no to that adorable face".