Adopting a girl

Ella's pov
We arived back in Munich a few weeks ago. Today me and g are meeting a potential girl to adopt. She's 11, turning 12 at the end of next month. Her name is Steph, she loves football . She's had a pretty hard life and no foster home or adoption has worked out yet hopefully that will change. G comes out the shower and I go in, I need to make sure I make an effort incase we get to take her home today. We go to the adoption centre, steph is English, but her last foster home was in Munich. She's adorable, I bend down and say " hi Steph, I'm Ella and this is geogia, we hear you're a huge football fa, and we'd really like to take you home with us but only if that's okay with you". She nods and hugs both of us. We drive her home she's amazed by the size of the apartment she goes into her room,and geogia says " I thought the three of us could decorate your room, you'll need to be supervised and that way you get to choose what theme you want". She says " is football okay" . Me and geogia laugh and say "of corse it is whatever you want".

Geogias pov
We went to the shop to get some stuff for Stephs room,and then came back and started painting. We put singed lioness shirts from me and ella up there which she loves. I look at her and say " look we hope you love it here, we've been told not push you for a reason why the othe foster homes and adoptions haven't worked out, but if you trust us enough we'd like you to tell us so we know not to do it". The thre of us get a takaway and wathmch the football. Steph gets tired so me and ells decide to take her to bed, we tuck her in, read her a story and kiss her. Steph is perfect, I really hope this works out as I already care about her so much. I see els on the balcony, I join her and wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her and say " our litle family is complete". Ells kisses me and says " she's perfect babe just absolutely perfect". Ella wraps her arms around my neck an& kisses me I kiss back and lead her into our bedroom, we make love.