Ellas 24th

Ella's pov
I wake up on my birthday, I'm my old bedroom, I stay here when I visit, I just wish I could spend my day with g but she's in Munich. I come out of my room, molly and my mum hug me, and wish me a happy birthday, im going shopping with less tomorow and geogia has said she has plans for when we next see eachother. Dad comes into the house and says " oh the birthday girl is up, just in time for her main present". I'm so confused but then g comes into my vision and says "surprise". I hug her and she says " I wasn't going to miss your birthday babe, it's our first one together". Mum says " we'll give you some time to yourself, be ready by 12:00 we're going bowling and for a meal then coming back here fore your favourite games takeaway and a movie night". That sounds amazing but right now all I care about is having my girlfriend here , I take her suitcase and put it in my room. I kiss her and say " babe this is the best birthday present ever ". She kisses back and says " well I'm glad, speaking of presents,,there in the suitcase, I have my clothes for tomorow and Monday in my bag".

Geogias pov
I give her the card " to my ells, happy birthday, you're the most beutiful,inspirational,loving,caring and generous person I've ever met and I'm so proud to,be your girlfriend love your g xxxxxxxxxxxxx". She kisses me and thanks me. I give her the presents ( clothes,shoes, perfume, makeup, jewellery and lots of other things including a framed photo of us). She hugs me and says " thank you so much babe". We have a great time bowling, I do my best but Ella wins, it is her birthday after all. Smafter bowling and a delicious Mel we go back to the toone house, we play Ella's favourite  games, twister,connect 4, kerplunk,,and a few others, we agreed to play manopolly on christmass day, our families have already agreed to spend Christmas together. After takeaway we have a movie night, Ella choses, yesterday, me,and Ella are shareing a blanket, we're just holding hands. After the movie we go to bed, Ella's already in bed by the time im in my pyjamas, I join her under the covers and pull her onto my lap and say " I hope you've enjoyed today babe you deserved it". She kisses me and says " I really have, rpthank you so much for coming, it means a lot that you made an effort to make it so special and it was special you were here". We talk for another ten minuites, she does invite me tomorow but I want her and less to have some them time, im just happy chilling with Ella's family and I'm meeting lotte for lunch, with less and Ella .