First date/ an honest conversation

Geogias pov
Today is going to be mine and Ella's first date, it's a day off as we're doing so well, luckily keira didn't rupture her aCL and she's okay, we might not have her play in the tournament but she's still with us which is good. Anyway back to today, I've already got Ella's favourate food and drink, it's nothing much just ouch, in our room, I'll have candles and fairy lights. It'll be intimate and the perfect way to just get to talk and flirt. Less knows and is taking Ella to her and Lottes room, I put a dress on and light the candles, put some music on and pour the wine out. I hear thre knocks in the door and I say " come in",she does and is shocked by how thoughtful I've been, she looks stung. She says " what's all this g?". I say "this is our first date, i hope you like it, i Didn't want to do to much, oh god this is to much, I've ruined it". She shuts me up by kissing me and says " it's not to much, it's perfect, I just didn't expect this at all".

Ella's pov
The food is delicious, I look at g and say "it's pretty ironic , we're eating sausage and we're not into blokes", geogia laughs and says " why do you think i made it, the main reason was you but the other reason was because we're not into blokes". I rub my bare foot against Geogias leg and she looks at me and bites her lip, i say "hey it's okay I just wanted to thank you for tonight, it's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I have a really good felling about us". Geogia sits on my lap and kisses me, I kiss back and she says " Ella I'm glad you liked it, I really really like you, more than I have anyone else in my life I know it's a big statement but I mean it, Ollie of course I loved him but I never felt as strongly for him as I do for you, he'd just get mad at me when I,missed a FaceTime or I,we,t out with you, that's why I ended it". I  look at g and say " are you saying yore In love with me", she looks at me and says " I think I am, I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to say it yet".