Bbc sports personality of the year

Ella's pov
Tonight is bbc sports personality of the year. Less is nominated I'm so proud of her. I hope she wins. We arived back in England last night. We're staying at less and Lottes. Geogia wakes up, kisses me and says " morning babe, just think in a few days we'll be celebrating our first Christmas together ". I kiss her and say " I can't wait babe".  Our familes have agreed to spend Christmas together so we're spending it at my parents and g and her family are staying over. My sister and Geogias brother are also very close, we've encouraged them to give it a go and they've agreed to date and see how things go. I come out of the spare room and see less. We hug and I say " how are you felling about tonight?". She says " I'm feeling nervous but honoured to be nominated". I look at Huber and say " just because Beth won last year dosent mean you won't this year you know that don't you". She says " yes of course I do, we just all do what we can for the team it's not fair to pinpoint individuals ". I say " that's why you're going to win tonight because you're a good person and you deserve them recognition".

Geogias pov
I'm in my dress for the ceremony, I go into the spare room to see Ella looking amazing. I kiss her and say " you look absolutely incredible baby". We do our interviews on the red carpet and go into the venue. The ceremony starts and we win team of the year again and Serena wins coach of the year again. I'm so honoured to be a part of this special team. The fact that Mary and less have been nominated tonight is amazing. Mary is in thired place, Stuart broad is in secound and the person presenting the award says " and the bbc sports personality of the year 2023 is alessia Russo". Me and Ella hug her, lotte kisses her and less goes up on stage she says " wow I wasent expecting to win, all the other nominees are amazing and have had incredible years, mary you proved ounce again why you're the best keeper in womens football, football is a team sport and I don't see this as my award I see amit as the lionesses award the special team I am so proud to be a part of, to any young girl wanting to play football, do it because the things you'll do in your career the people you'll meet and the places you'll visit are all worth it, goals and trophy's are just bonuses , if you genuinely love the sport then it's enough".