Thired game

Ella's pov
Today is our thired game, of course it will be hard without Kiera,but we need to make the most out of a bad situation. I hear the shower, going, im so tempted to join her, I go in and say " I know i probably shouldn't be asking this but do you want some company?", g says " im sorry im just not ready for that yet", I say " no it's fine I shouldn't have tried to invade your privacy". I fell so guilty I even asked I know she dosent like stuff like that until she's seen the person naked,. G comes out the shower hangers and pulls me onto her lap, she brushes the hair out of my face and says " you dont need to fell so guilty, I'd like to when we're together and we've done it, I know yore excited and so am I, this is a compleatly new thing for both of us, just please don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, nor is it mine". I kiss her and she kisses back and says " thers a towel out there for you, I'll lay your clothes on your bed, don't worry evreything will be fine today, yes it will be harder without Keira but we just need to win".

Geogias pov
Starting x1
Earps
Wiliamson (c)
Wubenn-moy
Daily
Nobbs
Stanway
Toone
Kelly
Russo
James

We're about to kick off, Ella holds my hand and says " you can do this, for Keira, just picture her face when you score, she'll be watching you". I'm so flipping grateful for Ella, she's just amazing, I give her a kiss before walking our pet and say " just a taster for later ". The game kicks off, I score so does Ella and less scores a first half hatrick, we go in at halftime 6-0 ahead jordan also scored. We kick off for  the second half, halfway through we're wining 9 -0 Leah scored, Chloe scored and ella scored another, im on the ball when a china player craters through me. That bloody hurt , Ella is first to me and says " g are you okay to play the rest of the game?". I nod, she helps me up and I play the rest of the game, Ella sores a hatrick and I score another. Ella takes me to the medical centre after the game and the doctor says it's nothing to worry about. As soon as I get in I lock the door and smile, Ella kisses me and says " come on get to bed, it's been a long day", my smile fades, Ella laughs and says " come on Stanway, I scored a hatrick today, I think we both deserve a makout".