Round of 16

Ella's pov
I sake up feeling like shit, I need to play today end of, I shower and get dressed, I still don't fell any better. I have som paracetamol and still don't fell beter . Gegia wakes up looks at me and sazpys " I'll tell serena you won't be playing today ", I say " no please don't it's nothing it will pass, I need to play today, I can't let the team down". She gets on my bed and says " you won't be letting anyone down,myoure I'll, you're health comes first, now zpyou are going to stay in bed all day, watch the game latter and rest, it's the only way you're going to get better". She leaves for a couple of minuits and then comes back, and says " Serena said the same as me, less said she'd try and score a few for you today, I know it's hard but you need to get better so you'll only be seing me and Serena today, if you fell like eating later I got you some food". I really appreciate her doing all this for me, I fell so bad, I can't help the team out, I'm letting them down by not playing today, g blows me a kiss, takes her kit bag and leaves, she forgot her shin pads.

Geogias pov
I fell so bad for Ella, she just wants to help the team ,it's best she dosent play today, less approaches me and gives me my shin-pads, she says " Ella sent me a text and asked me to pick them up, she left them outside the room, so I didn't see her". Ella is a life safer , I completely forgot them.

Starting x1
Earps
Bronze
Wiliamson ( c)
Wuben-moy
Daily
Walsh
Stanway
Nobbs
Kelly
Russo
James

We kick off against Nigeria , we immediately put,pressure on them and they can't handle it, we gin at halftime wining 4-0, I scored one, less scored two and Chloe scored one, o,hope we're making,Ella proud. We win the game 8-0, me a,d less both scored hatricks and lotte scored one. Ze get back to the hotel, i rush up to my room to see Ella changed and looking much better, I sit on her bed and say " I hope we done you proud", she says " are you kidding me, I couldn't be more proud of,the team, less and especially you". I smile and say " well I had to score for you, after you tested less about my shin pads ", she laughs and says ":you were to busy worrying about me".