Toone and stanway christmass

Geogias pov
I wake up on christmass day, to see my beutiful girlfirend sleeping. I look out the window to see it snowing. It's magical snow on christmass day.  Mine and Ella's family said there finenwith us doing our pressents for eachother before we spend time with our familes. I go to the tree to see molly already look ing for a present for her. I laugh  wish her a merry christmass and give her one of my pressents to her ( perfume). She hugs me and thanks me. I get Ella's pressents from me and my pressents from Ella with mollys help and go into ellas room. We put the presents on the floor and molly leaves . I get back under the covers and wrap  my arms and legs around her. I know she likes it and it's a tun on for bot of us. I hear " only my beutiful, talented and inspirational Georgia Stanway can do this". I kiss her and say " well it's a good job because I am your geogia Stanway, merry Christmas baby, I had to get mollys help with carrying all the pressents in". She laughs and says " go on open yours first I can be patient, all of them have diferent meanings, I hope you like them".

Ella's pov
I proudly watch g open her presents from me knowing I've absolutely smashed it ( clothes, perfume, shoes, makeup, jewellery, a New York top, tickets to New York for Geogias birthday I know she's always wanted to go, I got permission from the Bayern manager to take time off training). G looks at me and tearfully says " we're going to New York". I hold her hand and say " yes we are baby, evreything is hooked, we're going for a week the boss is fine with us mising training". She kisses me and says " thank you so much baby, now I don't think I've done quite as well as you but I gave it a good go". I open the pressents ( clothes, shoes, perfume, makup, jewellery, a photo album full of pictures of us and a few other things including my Bayern shirt and it says " toone and Stanway 4ever" on the back). I kiss her and thank her. We shower and get dressed. We come out of my room,have a delicious Christmas dinner and and spend the rest of the day with our familes playing games and watching movies, I notice Geogias asleep . I say goodnight to evreyone and Cary geogia into my room, and tuck her into bed. She wakes up a few minuites later and says " hang on did you Cary me into bed ". I nod she gets on top of me and kisses me , I kiss back and we makout for half an hour.