Family day / geogia asks the toones for their permission

Geogias pov
I wake up excited, it's family day " bath mine and Ella's families have agreed to spend it together, I have a few aches in my body but I don't want to bother the masseuse. I see Ella get up and make her way to my bed she says, "tonight, I'm giving you a massage, no complaints you need one and don't try and hide it because you'll fail". I shower and get dressed, I see Ella with her family as I come downstairs her litle sister molly runs straight into my arms, I hug her, I see my dmfamily and hug them. As we're walking around the city I look at Ella's parents and say " I care about your daughter a lot, you no that, I'd like your permission to ask her to be my girlfriend, I promise I'll treat her right, you've done such a great job of raising her and molly". Ella's dad laughs, hugs me and says " of course you can date our daughter, we couldn't have chosen anyone better for her if we tried, it's clear you care about her and you make her happy, welcome to the family geogia". I alreciate them saying I can but she still needs to say yes.

Ella's pov
I wounder what g is talking to my parents about, Geogias brother callum takes a selfie of me him and molly, those two are inseparable, I think they have a crush on eachother but are two afraid to admit it. Me and molly are having some sister time I look at her and say " Callums a nice boy, o think he likes you". She blushes , I laugh and say " hey thers no need to be embaresed, you're a beutiful girl and anyone would be lucky to have you, I'd say that even if you weren't my sister".  She hugs me and thanks me, family day finishes we take one last selfie and then me and g go back up to our room. Georgia lays on the bed in just her underwear, I say " are you sure , you can wear clothes if you want?". She says " Ella thanks but the amount of pain I'm in it's easier to be like this, just work your way up. I lock the door and start massaging her, there's a lot of tension in her muscles. Ounce I'm finished, she pulls me down on top of her, and kisses me, i kiss back and we get under the covers and maku out for half an hour.