Wining the nations league

Ella's pov
Today is a big day it's the nations league final, we have already qualified for the olympics but we want to win the whole thing. We're playing Spain who have been through an emotional rollercoaster just to get here. Eve already agreed to have a double date ypwith less and lotte next month in Munich. It's so nice ti organise things like that and just to take a bit of a break from football. Geogia comes out the shower, with a towel around her legs and chest. I kiss her and say " may I". She smiles and says " of course". I unwrap the towel and Elvia kisses me , I kiss back and we fall back on the bed we have a lot of fun i the next hour just felling eachothers bodies.  I Shower and get dressed I see the captains armband on my bed, I look at geogia and she says " Sarena wants you to lead the side out tonight honestly ells I'm so fucking proud of you". I kiss her and say " well I couldn't wish for a better vice captain if I tried, yes I mean you just don't tell less we don't want  her geting jealous". She kisses me get onto my lap and says " it stays between me and you babe".

Geogias pov
Starting x1
Earps
Wiliamson
Wuben-moy
Greenwood
Charles
Stanway
Walsh
Morgan
Toone (c)
Russo
Hemp

I'm quite nervous but excited to get out there and give it my all. We kick off and surprisingly we have a majority of the procession, which is suprising considering Spain are a procession based side. In the 29th minuite Ella sees a gap in the defence and shots it's the best goal she's ever scored. I'm the first to congratulate her and I give her a quick kiss. The secound half is the same, I think Spain underestimated how good we would be and you can't do that not againdpst the world champions. I score a oenelty and less scores a backheal. We've won it 3-0. The final whistle goes Ella collapses to the ground. I sit next to her kiss her and say " babe I'm so proud of you, I don't care if we get hate for the kiss I'm not embarrassed to say I love you and I don't think I ever was". Ella kisses me and says " we'll lift the trophy togethether but first I'm giving you a piggy back". I laugh and get on her back the whole team laugh at us, it's so cute ella wanted to give me a piggy back.