Quater final

Ella's pov
Todays the quarter final,  less texts me " hey breakfast on me, we need a bestie catch up, I have something to tell you". I get up, give g a kiss on her head and text her " morning baby, I'm meeting less for breakfast, I'm sorry but she has something to tell me". I shower and get dressed, head downstairs to meet less, she hugs me and says " thanks for meeting me, I know how much you wanted to wake g up", I say " it's okay, less, we're besties,  I did want to wake g up but it sounded important". She gets me breakfast and says " me and lotte, had sex, I really like her it's just awkward we haven't spoken since". I say " just tell her how you fell, I know it's awkward but this is something so important if you want it to work with you two".  Less hugs me and says " thanks tonney, you're the best, how are you and g doing?". I blush and say " amazing, we're official, I,love her so much and I've agreed this coming season will be my last at United, i want this to work, Bayern is the team I need to be with from next year". Lesss hugs me and says " that's amazing, just tell Marc how it is, if he can't acept you want to move like he couldn't me then screw him".

Geogias pov
Starting x1
Earps
Bronze
Wiliamson (c)
Wuben- moy
Daily
Walsh
Stanway
Toone
Kelly
Russo
James

We kick off against Columbia, it's a tough game we go in leading 2-0 at half time, les and Ella scored, serena comes in and says " girls more of the same, this is a tough opponent but we can deal with them, i believ you can win this tournament and so do you so go finish the game off". The secound half kicks off, their not expecting us to come out with the energy we do and crumble we win 8-0, less scores a hatrick, I score two and so does Ella, Keira also scores. Ounce we're back in the dressing room, I'm sat on Ella's lap, I smile and kiss her, she kisses back and and breaks apart. I see less and lotte holding hands, I look at Ella and she smiles' she whispers " she told me this,morning that's why I met her and they slept together last night, it was awkward this morning so I gave her some advice and it looks like she took it". I hold her hand and say " she's lucky to have you, I know I defiantly am".