Ellas bayern debut

Ella's pov
Today I'm making my Bayern debut. I'm so nervous what if I don't play well. Normally g is the one to calm me down but she isn't up yet. I het my phone and start looking at pictures of us, it helps because I know she loves me and believes in me. I hear " my favourite photo of us".i look at the phone again to see it's the day we became official. Geogia looks at me and says " look I know you must be nervous but zpyou don't need to be, I'll be playing with you in midfield, ells you're one of the best players in your position in the world, I would say that Eve if you wernt my girlfriend the fact that you are is a bonus". I decide to shut geogia up by kissing her, she kisses back, and I get onto her lap so I'm straddling her, she puts her hand under my top and reaches up to my bra strap. We makout for half an hour. We shower and get dressed. I decide to,make geogia breakfast, we both cook but I think I'm better, I think geogia knows I'm better to. After breakfast I kiss geogia and say " you're wearing the locket". She says " are you kidding me , I haven't taken it off other than playing football, it's so i could always have you with me".

Geogias pov
Ella kisses me and says " are bay your to cute, now come on we've got to get to the pitch. Ella drives us to the Pitch. We're the first ones there the mangier greets us and wishes Ella luck for today. We get changed into our kit, I pull Ella into a hug and say " you'll be fine, just be your amazing self and you'll be fine". We kick off we go in at halftime drawing 2-2, Wolfsburg are a verry good side. We go out in the secound half and they score but we equalise". It's the last atack of the game it's still 3-3. I pass the ball to Ella and she shoots and scores. I run over to her and celebrate, I'm so proud of her, she's done amazing today. We go back into the changing rooms. I take Ella's hand and lead her into a side room I shut the door and say "before we shower I thought I'd congratulate you in my special way". She kisses me and picks me up,I kiss back and we decide not to go all the way but just satisfy the others needs.