Secound game/ ella is there for geogia

Ella's pov
Todays the secound game, I look at the other bed and see geogia looking extreamly nervous, I open my covers up, she gets in them and says " sorry I'm putting such a downer on today it's hpjust I have a really bad felling about the game". I pull her onto my lap, kiss her and say " g if something happens you know you'll have me to take care of you, I know serena said she'd deny it until we're ready but I'm ready now, if you want a hug or even a kiss , just come to me with those adorable puppy eyes". She kisses me, and says " thanks ells you always know how to calm me down". We have about twenty minuites before we need to get up, I throw the cover over us, geogia laughs and kisses me, I immediately kiss back, I start atacking her neck with kisses, she throws her head back in pleasure, she unbuttons he pyjama top in a sexy way and my god she's gorgeous, I start leaving kisses all over the top of of her body she says " as nice as this is and it is I miss your lips on mine".

Geogias pov
Ella reconnects our lips and I definitely know I'm going to organise our first date before the game, I hope Ella understands I'm not ready to be showing afection on the pitch yet. I know its important to her and I want to kiss her on the pitch more than anything but I just don't think I'm ready", I explain to her and luckily she understands, , we shower and get dressed. The starting eleven is the same as last time,  we kick off , we start so well, going 4-0 ahead, me Ella, less and Lauren James score . That's when it hapens, just before half time, Kiera makes an interception but doesn't get back up, me, Leah and lucy run over to her but she tells us to get off, she says she's done her knee. She's stretchered off the pitch , I fell a hand on my shoulder and I know it's Ella. We don't really get back into the game after that we win 4-0, ella , is being so kind and caring, ounce the game is finished I run into her arms, she just whisperes,let it out , I know how close you two are but she would want you to Cary on". I look at her I have this sudden need to kiss her, so that's what I do, it only ksted a secound but she smiles and says " wow, I thought you weren't ready ", I say " you were just being so kind and considerate, I couldn't help,it, I'm sorry it was only a secound but I'll give you a much longer one ounce we're inside".