Back to international duty / keira and geogia fall out

Ella's pov
Today we're going back to England camp, I've told Marc I want to leave, he dosent want me to go but understands my decision, my teammates have been incredibly supportive of my decision to leave United.  I hope I'm rooming,with geogia again, don't get me wrong I love the whole team but Geogias my girlfriend and the most important person in my life right now. I drive to st geoges park, we're all just arriving today and the first exam meeting and training session is tomorrow. I get told my room and go up to it to see Georgia in a silk robe, with only her underwear on underneath. I lock the door, put my bags down and give her a huge hug, I know I only say her last week but I missed her so much, I kiss her and say " baby I missed you so flipping much". She kisses me and says " I missed you to baby, now I didn't wear this outfit for no reason". I undo the robe, get on top of her and say " if it hurts just tell me and I'll stop". I kiss her, she kisses back and starts taking my clothes off.

Geogias pov
I wake up the next day to hear the shower runing, I decide to join her , I go in a,d join her she smiles and pulls me into her , to say it was the best shower of my life would be an understatement. We get dressed and head down to the team meeting, Serena comes in and says " girls this is a new competition, i believ we can win it, if we do we qualify for the euros in 2025 and next years olympics I know how desperately you want to,qualify for both tournaments, to,do,that the hard work starts here". Training starts, I can see keira isint her normal self I go up to her and say " are you okay?", she says " oh yeah I'm fine, evrebodys forget on about Lucy after evreything she done for the team so I couldn't be hapier". I decide to leave it, she'll probably be fine in a bit. We end the session with a latch, Kiera slide tackles Ella. I run over to Ella and say "are you okay babe?", she nods I help her up, Keira's just acting like she done nothing wrong, I'm not having it. After training I look at Ella and say " go ahead babe, i just need a word with Keira",  I go up to Keira and push her, she says " what the he'll g?", I yell " are you kidding me you could have seriously injured her, just because Lucy's gone doesn't mean you can act like a spoiled brat ".