Olympics group stage

Ella's pov
Todays our first game in our group is Australia,Columbia and Zambia. We're playing Australia first we've been told the starting x1 me and g are on the bench but we're fine with that as the players really earned their places on the team.

Starting x1
Earps
Wiliamson( c)
Wuben moy
Carter
Charles
Walsh
Cuthburt
Weir
Morgan
Russo
Hemp

G wakes up and kisses me , I kiss back and say " how are you felling I know you wanted to play?". She says " I'm a little upset,I tried my best to make the team". I pull her on to my lap, dry her tears, kiss her  and say " I kook you did babe and I'm so proud of you, I couldn't be prouder of you if I tried, I think it's okay we're on the bench, serena has promised every outfield player will play in this tournament and she's giving the Scot's a fair chance of making the team". She smiles and says " how do you always know what to say". I shrug my shoulders and say " I don't know it's just a special talent I was born with". Me and g come on in the secound half and we both score , we beat Australia 6-0, less scored a hatrick I'm so proud of her.

Geogias pov
Todays our last group game , we're playing Zambia. It's the same starting x1 as it has been throughout the tounament. Me and ells are fine with it because we know we're going to get game time. Ella wakes up, I kiss her, she pulls me onto her lap and Leaves her bed with my legs around her waist still kissing. She puts me on the counter in the bathroom and takes my top of. There's a knock on our door Ella says " this isint over". Serena talks to Ella for a few minuites and then goes. Ella comes in,and I'm still sat on the counter. I laugh she gets in between my legs, and kisses me agiain. I kiss back and take her top off , we make love in the shower so at least it's clean. Me and ells come on in the second half of the Zambia game. We both score and end up wining 5-0. As soon as we finish Ella pulls me into the dressing rooms. I look at her and she bites her lip, she leads me into a back room and locks the door. I smile and kiss her she kisses back, we make love, I know we do it a lot but if you had to wait as long as we did for eachother then you'd probably do the same.