Geogia has a hard day in training

Geogias pov
I wake up felling a bit out of sorts, im still going to train, coach will kill me if I don't. I text Ella and say " morning babe, off to training, felling a bit out of sorts,  g xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". We agreed to always tell eachother, when we're not felling great so we know and can check on them later.  Me and Keira are fine now, she apologised to me and Ella and said she yep was just being selfish and missing Lucy. I drive to the training pitch and start training, a few teammates see this and check if I'm okay. I reply " yes I'm fine, I just want to train". I'm just not connecting with the ball today, I'm felling dizzy and out of breath, I don't know what's wrong with me". Panille goes over to me and says "sit out this next one you're clearly not well". I nod the coach comes over to me and says " this isint what I signed you for, I don't care if you're unwell, go back and train with the team now, this isint what I expect from my players". I go and train and apologise to him, I've got to try my best even when I'm not felling well.

Ella's pov
I'm so worried about g I told Marc and he told me to be with her, I'm on the plane to suprise her now. I have a spare key to hers, i land and get an Uber to hers.  I sit on the coach waiting for her to come in,  she comes in looking shattered, and her balance is off. She sees me, and says " babe I'm fine you shouldn't have come". She falls I catch her and say " you're clearly not fine, I'm looking after you, my flight back is this weekend". I help her into bed, she says " I shouldn't have come to training today, I mean I fell so much worse,and I let the team down, the mangier told me to Cary on training when I tried to sit down and had a right go at me". I say " get some rest I'll be half an hour tops, I need to get some necessities for my girlfriend and have a word with the manager ".i go shopping and get Geogias favourite sodas, chocolate and sweets, affirms when she's felling better. I see the manager and he says " oh hi how's  geogia, I'm sorry if I was to harsh", I say " I'll pass on your apology, don't expect her for the rest of the week , she was so off balance when she came back I grad to catch her". I do the rest of the shopping and go back to the apartment, Geogias just woken up, I show her the 5reats she says " thank you so much for coming today, you really didn't need to". I hold her hand and say " of course I did babe, the manger apologised for ealier and I said not to expect you for the rest of the week".