Lucy and keiras wedding

Ella's pov
I wake up with geogia by my side in Barcelona. Today is Keira and Lucy's wedding and we're both bridesmaids. We all have a few weeks of from our clubs as it's towards the end of the season. Geogia wakes up kisses me and says " can you believe Kiera is getting married ". I say " I can because she's in love whos to say it won't be you next". She looks shocked I laugh and say " it was just a joke g, your face, one day we will get married but it Won't be for a few years yet, we need to   Have been together for at least a year".  She looks relived she kisses me and says " geogia toone sounds good to me, but I agree we need to wait a bit before we get engaged. I'm in the room doing my makup when g comes out in her drsss.i kiss her and say " you look absolutely beautiful baby". She looks at me, kisses me and says " you look better". I finish my makup and do Geogias hair and makeup, she asked me to do it last week and I couldn't refuse. We go into Keira's room she looks absolutely stunning,  g asks me to check on Lucy when I get to Lucy's side of the hotel I see Lucy looking beutiful but stressing whether Keira will leave her at the alter.

Geogias pov
The ceremony starts and it's absolutely beutiful, ella gives me some tissues I look at her and say " how did you know I'd need this today?". She says " it's my job as your girlfirend to know". I love her so much she so thoughtful like that. Later at the reception. Perfect by Ed shearan comes on, I look at Ella amd extend my arms, she takes them we dance for about half an hour. Then Ella's feet start hurting, I decide to take her to our seat. Keira comes over and says " thanks for today,go back tou your room, let g take care of you we can spend time together tomorow and the day after". I look at Ella and she says " sorry". I say " don't you dare say that you've done absolutely nothing wrong". I hel her up and we go back to our hotel room, I take he shoes off and we sit on the bed, I start giving her a foot massage, it's clear she likes it. I kiss her, she kisses back and pulls me ontop of her, we make love.