Qualifying for the nations league finals

Ella's pov
We need to win tonight to qualify for the nations league finals. My goodbye video for United is being released ashen the international break finishes. It's an emotional time for me but g has been amazing through the process always checking I'm okay, I love her so much. I fell some arms wrap around my waist and smile, I turn over to see geogia smiling. She kisses me and says " babe if your woried about moving , I was to, I didn't know how the city fans would react and,you helped me through that time it's only fair if I do the same". I get on top of her so she's pinned to the bed and say " you are doing the same babe, you've been amazing recently always checking I'm okay, it's only fair if I treat my girl before tonight I do have a small something for you but you're no5 getting it until after the game". She kisses me, I kiss bak and we rip each-others pyjamas off. Later we're naked with our bodies tangled under the covers geogia kisses me and says " I'm intireged by what this gift is but I'll be patient, I had to wait for you for years".  I stroke her hair kiss her and say " no you didn't, you could have had me but it was complicated". We shower together and put our england tracksuits on .

Geogias pov

Starting x1
Earps
Charles
Wiliamson (c)
Wuben moy
Morgan
Walsh
Stanway
Toone
Mead
Russo
Hemp

We're lined up in the tunnel. I'm a bit nervous, ellstakes my hand and says " it's fine I'm here". We kick of against the Netherlands and play really well, we go in at half time leading 4-0. Me and ells have score and less has scored two. We win the game 7 -0. Less scores a hatrick and me and Ella scored two each. I'm sat on Ella's lap in the changing rooms, I know I'm more of a private person but I don't care , I've never felt like this with anyone before, I love Ella toone so fucking much and,I'm not afraid to show it. When we get back to the hotel, me and ells, go up to our room. Ella says " now before I give you you're present, where the yell did this sexy side of you come from?". I look at her and say " are you saying I'm not sexy all the time?". She holds my hand and says " of course you are, just in the changing rooms, you've never been like that before". I kiss her and say " because I've never been this happy, I've never felt like this with anyone before, I love you so fucking much Ella toone and for the first time in my life I'm not afraid to show it". Ella goes and gets my gift, it's a beutiful locket with a picture of me and her after the World Cup final. I kisss her and say " thank you so much babe, I'm never going to take it off".