Oneshot 3

Ella and geogia are on a girls holiday with their lioness friends, less, lotte, maya,Katie,Leah, jordan,Kiera and Lucy. Geogia has always been beutiful in Ella's eyes but this holiday brings fellings out she's never felt before. They get closer throughout the holiday and after a pep talk from less and Jordan. Ella is ready to tell g how she fells, will geogia fell the same way.

Ella's pov
I'm on the plane sat next to geogia, she's so beutiful, I mean she has always Been beutiful but this is on another level. I've never been with a girl before but I'm not opposed to it. We're both single and have been for about a y near, we both broke up with joe and Ollie at the same time. We land and get to the hotel. We're in lA, today we agreed to just get used to the hotel and our soundings, the beach is a minuites walk away from the hotel. I put my bakini on and I hear a few knocks on my door, I let less and jordan in and less says " so when are you going to tell geogia how you fell". I say " maybe on this holiday, she makes me feel something I've never felt before". Jordan says " that thing is called love, I can tell geogia fells the same way".

Geogias pov
Me and Ella are at Santa Monica peirce on our own. We've grown a lot closer this holiday. She beutiful and I've always thought it. I wouldn't say no to a relationship as I'm in love with her, finally for the first time in my life I'm in love. We get on the Ferris wheel. I look at Ella and say " ells, I love you more than just a friend, I've never felt like this before, not even with Ollie". She says " I love you to g, I've never felt like this before ever". We get to the top and I pull her onto my lap and kiss her. She kisses back. We go back to Ella's room and sit on the bed , Ella nsays " so geogia Stanway, will you be my girlfriend?". I look at her and say " of course I will". I kiss her and she kisses back, she gets ontop of me and we fall back on the bed, we decide not to have sex but I do stay over in my girlfriends bed and there are quite a few kisses.