Caught/Serena aproves of the potential relationship

Geogias pov
I wake up and smile, Ella is playing with my hair, I pretend to be asleep but Toney whispers " I saw that smile, I can't stop if you want?". I say " please dont it's nice and ridiculously cute". She says " not as cute as you", I get on top of her and kiss her she kisses back and flips us over so she's on top of me , we hear " my office after training ". Oh shit the door was unlocked and Serena has just caught us, I look at Ella who looks mortified. I hug her and say " hey " it's not that bad, we're both adults she can't force us to not do this". Ella kisses me and I kiss back and Put my hands under her top, she moans, I take her top off and my god she's gorgeous. We shower and get dressed, serena looks at me and smiles, jordan looks at me and says " what was that about?" . I say " so me and Ella were having a make out in my bed, but we forgot to lock the door, serena came in, Ella was mortified, she wants to speak to us after training ". Jordan laughs her head off, to the point where she can bearlly stand, Ella blushes and Leah goes over to Jordan to see if she's okay.

Ella's pov
I do training with less, I think it's best if I don't train with g after this morning , I hope she understands. Later we're told  to do passing with our roommates, g looks pissed off, I go up to her and say " can we talk?", serena says " five minuites". Geogia take me outside and says " you've ignored me all training what's going on?". I check nobody is watching and kiss her, and put our foreheads together. I say " I just thought it would be best if I trained with less, after this morning, which I don't regret, I'm so sorry I made you fell like shit, I really didn't mean to". She hugs me, gives me a short kiss and Ypres go back to training. Later after trading me and g ar sat in Serena's office and she says " listen it's your life's, I'm not going to tell you how to life it but at least lock the door". I look down and say " sorry serena I thought I had". She says " this team supports lgbtq+ people, you two are no exception,  you'll make a lovley couple when the time is right, and I'll deal with the press until you're ready to, I know it's confusing but you two,really like eachother, don't throw that away ". We leave her room, g takes my hand and leads to our room, she locks the door and kisses me, I kiss back, pick her up and Cary her to the bed, we don't go all the way, we've agreed not to until after the tournament.