Double date with less and lotte

Geogias pov
Today me and els are having a double date with less and lotte, we've got a couple of weeks of so less and lotte are staying here for five nights, they arived last night. We're playing foot golf and going shopping, we all agreed to do it as it's something we knew we'd all like. Ella wakes up and kisses me, I kiss back, throw the covers over us and say " we don't need to rush today, they probably won't be out of the room for at least another hour". Ella bites her lip and innocently says " I wounder what we could to to kill some time". I kiss her she kisses back and I start taking her top off,my god my girlfriend is absolutely gourgous. Aftertthe sex we shower and get dressed. I see less and Ella talking, they are best mates and it's so nice they get to spend so much time together. Lotte looks at me and says " we are so lucky to have them as our girlfriends, yes our relationships are important but I don't think we can compet with them in terms of best friends ". I say " we are so lucky to have them and I know we can't compete, they really are two peas in a pod, best friends and I'm happy they get to spend so much time together".

Ella's pov
We get to the foot golf we decide to compeate separately. Less wins and I come secound. We go shopping g buys me evreything I want. I apreciate her so much but she also needs to look after herself as well as me. We have a delicious lunch the continue shopping. We get back to the apartment watch some movies, play game s and order a takaway later I fell Geogias hand on my thigh, under the blanket I go into my room and she follows me. She says " I'm sorry if that was to much for you I just wanted to and as for shoping ealier I wanted to spoil you". I kiss her and say " I know you did and I love you for it but I want you to look after yourself as well,m you deserve to treat yourself two, I'm not saying don't trapeat me I'm just saying I wish you could also treat yourself ". She kisses me and says " okay I will from now on, I will treat myself now come on let's go there waiting for us".