Geogias 25th

Geogias pov
I wake on my 25th to an empty bed. New York has been amazing so far, today we're going to Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Empire State Building. It's only our our secound full day here tomorow night we're going to,see the New York knicks in Madison square gardens. Now where is Ella? Thers a knock on the door and I hear her opening it. I stay in bed to see Ella with balloons,presents, a card and breakfast. The staff leave Ella gives me my breakfast kisses me and says " happy birthday baby". I say " thank you so much babe". After breakfast I have a few photos in front of the ballon's and pressents, I want some with Ella, luckily I see a staff member out and ask him to take a few photos he agrees. After the photo sesh Ella gives me the card " to my geogia Stanway happy birthday, you are the most beautiful, inspirational, thoughtful, caring, loving,amazing and generous woman I've ever met, I love you so much and I'm so proud to call you my girlfriend love your ells". I kiss Ella and say " when did you become so romantic?". She kisses me and rests our foreheads together and says " when I met you, I know this is our first holiday together, you deserved a break".

Ella's pov
I give g the presents I got her ( clothes,shoes,perfume, makeup, jewellery and lots of other things including a photo of when I booked the holiday, it was before we got together).Ella tearfully hugs me and we shower together and get dressed. We do everything g wanted to do today. Later we're at Times Square g kisses me and says " thank you so much babe, I've had the best birthday ever, I can't remember a time I was this happy". I kiss her and say " I'm glad you enjoyed it babe". She whispers " I've got the perfect plan to end My birthday in style, in the room it includes us being naked". I'm so wet right now and I can't wait for it, I honestly couldn't love geogia Stanway any more if I tried to. We go back to the hotel and as soon as I shut the door to our room, geogia kisses me, I kiss back and jump into her arms. She cary# me to the bed with us still kissing and lays me down gently, I pull her on-top of me and we make love .