Oneshot 2

Ella and geogia have been best friends for years. They go on a night out with the lionesses and Serena. As the night goes on they don't get that drunk but they both grow more atractive in the others eyes. When they go back to the hotel Ella invites g into her room. Is this the start of a beautiful love story.

Geogias pov
I'm read6 for the night out. It's a treat from serena to celebrate our achievements this year. I'm wearing a short mint green dress that goes down to my thighs. I'm hot , I may aswell show it. Ella is one of my best friends and she's beutiful, since the breakup with Ollie I have been contemplating my sexuality . I have thought of myself and Ella together but it was just a thought. I think we'd work quite well, we'd compliment eachother perfectly. I hear a few knocks on my door I answer it to see Ella my god she looks beutiful, it's a dress like mine but it's burgandy. I grab my bag and shut the door behind me. We get a taxi to the club, yes serena is taking us to a club, she's also a party animal like us. I look at Ella and say "the usual". She nods and gets us a seat next to less . I order myself a rum and coke,and I order Ella a gin and tonic.

Ella's pov
G comes back with the drinks I thank her. We're sat on the table with, less lotte, maya,Katie, leah and Keira. We all have a great night. I'm not that drunk but as the night goes on I'm getting more attracted to g. I've always thought she was beutiful but it's more than that. I came out after the World Cup, the girls were all really supportive. Less looks at me and says " if you like,her then tell her, you know she won't hurt you and she is a beautiful girl". As we make it back to the room, g walks me back to my room I look at her and say " do you want to come in?". She nods we sit on my bed and g says " look els, you know I've been contemplating my sexuality since Ollie cheated, tonight you have got more atractive as the night has gone on, we're not drunk and I want to do something about it". I look at g touch her cheek and say " go on then, I'm not going to stop,you". She leans in and kisses me, I imiedietly kiss back and pull her onto my lap. We have a night full of passion and later we're both naked under the covers, geogia kisses me and says " so let's make this more permanent, I really like you Ella and I'm excited to see where this goes". I kiss her and say " I really like you to g, I'm.also,excited to,see where this goes, if we decide to break,up,or not be official it's important we don't ruin our friendship ".