161-170

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 161 I just want to live, but I can’t understand
  how fast they are.

  The few people who were busy getting rid of the low-level zombies brought by the one-eyed zombie did not pay much attention to Shi Miaozheng.

  After these zombies were dealt with, the one-eyed zombie seemed to realize that he was only at a disadvantage and wanted to retreat, but Shi Miaozheng did not catch up, and Xu Bai caught the aura of the one-eyed zombie.

  twist! kill!

  The one-eyed zombie's body exploded, and before it died, he looked in Xu Bai's direction in disbelief.

  "Humans can also cooperate with zombies, right?"

  Xu Bai stepped forward and dug out the crystal core from the one-eyed zombie's head. The crystal core of the one-eyed zombie was black and translucent. It was a seventh- or almost eighth-level crystal core. You can feel a heavy energy when you hold it in your hand.

  "It's a last hit, this crystal core?"

  "It's yours."

  Xu Bai nodded and asked Shi Qinghe to wash the crystal core for her without politeness.

  Yang Da Niu came back with more than ten people. When she saw the zombies that had been eliminated, she was very grateful to Xu Bai and the others, but at the same time she felt sad for those who had no time to escape.

  The location of Xuyang Base is not good, but it is surrounded by desolation and there are not many defensive objects. If it can be defended, it will be fine. If it cannot be defended, it will easily be attacked by a large number of zombies like now.

  Xu Bai and the others had no idea why they were still staying here.

  "Many of us have been here since childhood. This is our home and we cannot leave."

  "Are you sticking to your hometown..."

  Xu Bai murmured. In her previous life, she had also met people who stuck to their hometown and would not leave. According to these people, they would die in their hometown and would never want to go outside. Even when they died, None of them have a home.

  Xu Bai just wanted to live and couldn't understand this idea.

  She raised her eyes to look at Yang Danniu again, and slowly she matched the face of the person in her previous life to that of Yang Danniu.

  Xu Bai: "..."

  In her previous life, Yang Da Niu just stayed in her hometown and refused to leave. Even if the zombie wave fell, she was unwilling to leave.

  Only then did Xu Bai remember that she had been here in her previous life, but she only stayed for less than two or three days before encountering a zombie wave. At that time, Yang Darniu and some people in the village refused to leave, so for this reason Another teammate died.