Chp 13

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 13 Longing for the Future

  Xu Qing discussed with her mother yesterday that night is when zombies are most active, but when they got here, there were fewer and fewer zombies. Occasionally they saw a few, but they were far away from here. Not even close.

  Plus there is electricity and water here.

  Once you see it, you don't want to leave.

  Although Xu Bai asked He Minxing that question, He Minxing knew that he might have left her to cook or something.

  Children have said that if you work here, you will eat.

  But food is scarce, will there be a need for a cook like her?

  He Minxing was both happy and worried.

  She and Xu Qing had joined a small team before. They worked so hard every day and could only get one or two pieces of bread. Even a sip of water was a luxury.

  Now, she still has an income of 3,000 per month. She should be able to buy some food in that convenience store, right?

  He Minxing thought beautifully.

  After applying for their resident certificates, Xu Bai asked Jiao Yangyang to take them to the staff dormitory.

  In the past half month, the original orphanage has changed drastically.

  She won two houses and a warehouse by lottery.

  Moreover, by selling the grown food, she returned a little energy that was unavailable to the system, and her health improved a lot. In addition, she completed tasks from time to time, and also purchased a lot of other small daily items.

  Most of them are system rewards, such as the water dispenser and the upgrade of the registration hall.

  The original registration hall was built in a random classroom. Later, it slowly transformed into what it is today. A classic white desk with a large screen hanging on the top. No news appeared on it, and the walls were more The walls were painted white, and a lot of the original walls had been knocked down.

  The office area is therefore very spacious.

  The orphanage has long been beyond its original area. These days, Xu Bai has been building outside the yard every day.

  The two houses she drew were only two stories high, with a small courtyard and all the household appliances. Xianxu Bai lived in one house, and Jiao Nanmu and Jiao Yangyang lived in the other house.

  Seeing that they were in a mess, Jiao Nanmu asked them to go to his house to take a bath.

  As for the clothes?