Chp 69

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 69: It doesn’t want to die
  Xu Bai withdrew his hand, dropped the pen on the table, and quickly stood up from his position.

  In the eyes of Pink Tuanzi, she was the one who was angry!

  The pictures of Little Naozi show him being penetrated by various knives and chopped into pieces.

  It was spread out on the table, rolling back and forth while convincing Xu Bai to give up the idea of ​​dismembering it.

  Xu Bai saw it leaking green liquid and smearing it on her drawings, and her face became even darker.

  Originally, the pink dumpling was kept in a bag and tied with a rope. On the way back, it kept secretly biting the bag while it was tied. In addition, it was injured, and after almost a day, it took the bag away. The part on the head can be exposed by biting it open.

  When Pink Tuanzi saw Xu Bai's face getting darker, he finally had to change his words: "I will sign a contract with you, a master-servant contract." "

  But you can't cut me into pieces."

  The master-servant contract is very harmful to animals. A kind of contract. If you meet a bad master, you can do anything. Therefore, most intelligent beasts would rather die than sign a master-servant contract with a human being.

  Xu Bai raised his eyebrows calmly.

  She originally wanted to tame the pink dumpling, but she didn't expect it to be so proactive.

  Seeing the smelly liquid smeared on it, and thinking about the fact that it had been crying for the past hour not to cut it into pieces, Xu Bai also realized what it was thinking.

  Signing a master-servant contract is not as simple as just letting the beast drink your blood. You also need to have enough mental power to control the beast. But the control here does not mean that the beast becomes a puppet and will only obey the master. In other words, he controls his own mental power to link with the beast.

  Some beasts are unwilling to do so and are forced to sign a master-servant contract. It is easy for them to backlash when the master's mental power is implicated, and eventually self-destruct.

  Little by little, Xu Bai linked his mental power to the pink dumpling's mental power, gently covering it.

  After the contract was signed, a contract formation appeared under Xubai's feet and on Pink Tuanzi's body. At the same time, an illustration was updated on the back of her system, which contained Pink Tuanzi's personal information and abilities. Only the name is empty.

  Xu Bai paused with his hand, looked at the figure of the pink dumpling for a few times, and filled in the name: "Little Pink Dumpling".

  "Hello, Master, Xiao Fantuan likes this name very much."