Chp 39

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 39 Goodbye Ji Heng
  At the entrance of the Central People's Hospital.

  Xu Bai, who left the commercial street with Captain Lin and his party, did not return to Dawn City with them.

  Instead, they were asked to park on the side of the road several blocks away from the hospital and walked to the hospital alone.

  Her hospital will be completed in a month. Regardless of whether she has enough money to open the hospital for one day, she should also prepare some equipment within this month. It would also be a good choice to find a place to serve as a medical office first. .

  Hospitals are always crowded places.

  What's more, before the end of the world, some people have already developed high fevers. On the day of the end of the world, when they become zombies, the hospital can be said to be the place with the most zombies.

  Xu Bai, who has a golden finger, walked in unimpeded.

  She didn't know many medical equipment, but she could run back and forth several times, so Xu Bai always went straight to the place where the equipment was placed and put the equipment away.

  As for the medicine from the pharmacy, she plans to bring it next time.

  Just as Xu Bai filled up her small 10-square-meter space and prepared to evacuate, she noticed that the zombies in the hospital were a little restless.

  As soon as she walked out of the department, she saw the zombies on the second floor rushing down, and some even jumped out of the glass window.

  Xu Bai: "..."

  I don't know who was so brave to come to the hospital.

  Most of the zombies in the hospital were trapped here. After biting all the living people in the hospital, they were in a state of not eating for a long time.

  After noticing the presence of human blood here.

  The zombies became excited, and the zombie language coming out of their mouths was much more exciting than before.

  Xu Bai carefully avoided the zombies.

  Although she would not be noticed by the zombies, she was also worried that some zombies would not have any brains and would directly hit her.

  Xu Bai followed the zombie downstairs and walked towards the back door.

  At an unexpected glance, she saw an acquaintance: Ji Heng.

  Xu Bai raised his eyebrows. Ji Heng, who had the spiritual power to control zombies in his previous life, would he also awaken his spiritual power in this life?