Chp 8

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 8 Don’t you want to live?

  This scene reminded Xu Bai of his previous life and Bai Louyue.

  Xu Bai closed his eyes and tried not to think of that person.

  "Thank you, do you have anything to eat?" The woman's name was Wang Ling. She leaned on the back of her chair, gasping for air.

  "No."

  Xu Bai's voice was unusually cold. She indeed didn't bring anything to eat. Her space was filled with seeds, bedding, etc., as well as raw wheat.

  But at the same time, for people who leave their companions behind, they are the same people as Bai Louyue.

  Xu Bai has never had any good impressions.

  Sensing Xu Bai's coldness, Wang Ling also knew that she had seen the scene just now.

  The people around her were calm and indifferent, and Wang Ling had the idea of ​​complaining.

  "Do you think I want to abandon him? This scumbag wanted to abandon me from the beginning. I didn't do anything wrong." Xu Bai glanced at

  Wang Ling, then withdrew his gaze and concentrated on driving.

  At this time, Wang Ling's face was filled with tears and her tone was heavy.

  "I have been with him for three years. During these three years, we have obviously had a good relationship. Just because we have a good relationship, we have talked about getting married, we have come to buy furniture, and we have even imagined a happy life after marriage. But when the end of the world comes, Everything will be different after that.

  I took him to hide in a store. When I had a fever, he actually persuaded the people in the store to throw me out of the store because he was afraid that I would become a zombie. The reason for fearing that I would become a zombie with a fever was because of his previous experience. I watched a post-apocalyptic movie, and some people in the movie only became zombies as a result.

  Fortunately, I didn't deserve to die. The shop owner didn't listen to his words and just tied me up. He released me later when he saw that I had awakened my powers and didn't turn into a zombie.

  "Three years. Why did he want me to die so cruelly? " "

  With the woman's excitement, her voice became a lot more excited.

  "I'm just treating others the way they are treated. Just why, why? "

  Wang Ling wiped away her tears and stared at Xu Bai ferociously.

  "Tell me, if you were me, would you do the same thing? "

  The woman's tone was too sure. Xu Bai glanced at her a few times and said nothing.