121-130

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 121 No one can escape the temptation of snacks.
  Jiao Nanmu looked along Bo Minwen's hand and said with a smile: "This is a scientific research building planned to be built." "

  Is the scientific research building an exclusive office area for us?" Bo Minwen and others' eyes lit up. They had stayed in even simple laboratories before, but it would be best to have a laboratory that was wider, more comfortable, and more well-equipped.

  "It's a waste of money, thank you for your hard work."

  At this moment, they realized that Xu Bai didn't even try to make a big deal out of them.

  Judging from the speed of constructing a scientific research home building, this scientific research building will probably be completed soon.

  Jiao Nanmu knew that they were thinking wrongly, so he couldn't help but explain: "This scientific research building will not be completed so quickly. The city lord will consume more materials and energy, and it will not be completed in a short time." ."

  Under Jiao Nanmu's guidance, everyone began to realize that Xubai had special construction powers. The construction workers he summoned worked day and night, building a floor in minutes.

  As a result, when the researchers saw Xu Bai later, their eyes lit up and Xu Bai's scalp went numb.

  ...

  the elves.

  After waiting for several days, the Flower Spirit Elf finally received the package that it was not allowed to taste at the Earth and Star Plane Store in the Plane Trading City.

  The package was wrapped tightly in a huge box.

  Compared to its body shape, it is several sizes larger.

  Hualing Elf looked at the package that was one size smaller than the tribe's store at the parcel station run by her tribe and was at a loss.

  The tribesmen were afraid that the Hualing Elf had been deceived in the Plane Trading City and had overdrafted the money to buy a huge amount of items. You must know that such a large package can hold many things. If it was not bought with the overdraft money, then Hualing Hua Lingzi also bought so many things based on his pocket money. When he thought that he might have used family members' money to swipe his credit cards, the clan members called Hua Lingzi's family without saying a word.

  It just so happens that today is a public holiday for the elves.

  Hua Ling Elf's family members were all at home and were planning to go camping as a family. As soon as she received the call, she rushed to the tribe's package station in a hurry.

  When they arrived, they saw Hua Lingzi struggling to open the package with a pair of scissors.

  "Hua Lingzi, what did you buy?"