Chp 57

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 57: Traveling to and from

  Xiwang Base (additional update).

  This is a medium-sized base very far away from Dawn City. There are about 400 residents in it, not even 500. The base is named after the base director.

  The director of the base, Lin Xiwang, is a middle-aged man with a very cheerful appearance, but his face is also a little sad at this time, and he is walking around anxiously with his hands on his hips.

  "Is the news true? Is there really someone delivering something out?"

  After walking for more than ten minutes, Lin Xiwang finally stopped and looked at his secretary with his hands on his hips.

  "It's true. It's almost the time for the transaction that he and I agreed on. It must be coming soon." The secretary looked at the watch in his hand, then walked to the window to look at the sky.

  "Then we'll wait at the city gate."

  Many bases have tacitly agreed upon the observation time when entering the base. Lin Xiwang was anxious. They would have to wait for a long time after they entered the base, so it was better to go directly to the city gate to observe. look.

  Waiting is the most annoying thing, especially at this time when there are no mobile phones or any other means of entertainment. Lin Xiwang and his secretary stood in a dark place and stared at the door.

  When they saw a car approaching, Lin Xiwang and his secretary couldn't help but poke their heads in the car and ran forward.

  Wait for Luo Ziqiang and Luo Xiang to get off the car.

  Luo Ziqiang and Luo Xiang were the secretary's former college classmates. They occasionally had contact before the apocalypse. By the time of the apocalypse, the contact was broken. It was only a few days ago when the secretary saw Luo Ziqiang handing materials to a mercenary group that they contacted each other. Up.

  The secretary himself doesn’t have many crystal nuclei, only two or three.

  Even if he is an old classmate, he neither dares nor has the right to directly file a lawsuit and exchange all the crystal nuclei in the base for matter.

  So this time he replaced it with a large bag of whole-wheat bread and a box of water. Although the whole-wheat bread was unpalatable, it was durable!
  When the goods arrive, pay and sign the receipt.

  Lin Xiwang glanced at the packaging and quickly invited people into the base. As for the issue of observation or not, the base director and secretary led the way. They only checked that there were no wounds on the body before letting people in.

  "Brother Qiang, I don't know if you have any other materials. If you want to buy something else, how is this deal done?"

  Lin Xiwang asked anxiously as soon as he arrived at the office.