Chp 20

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 20 People in Tujia Village

  In the previous life, there were mutant beasts that ate zombies. After people eat the meat of mutant beasts, over time, people will also be infected and become zombies.

  Mutated beasts that have eaten zombies will have a lot of black blood remaining in their stomachs.

  Nearby, the old man and the little girl watched Xu Bai open the belly of the pig. After rummaging for a while, the pig disappeared, and he was so shocked that he didn't even close his mouth.

  "Are you the only one left in your house, the old man and the young man?"

  Xu Bai wanted to leave directly, but after seeing the old man and the young man, he couldn't bear it and turned around and came back.

  "Yes, we are the only two left."

  "Little girl, thank you for saving our grandfather and grandson. Thank you for nothing, sister."

  The little girl next to her quickly thanked her. The little girl looked to be seven or eight years old, and her voice Her milky voice was milky, her cheeks were dirty, and her eyes were dark and shiny.

  Looking at the little girl's eyes full of admiration, Xu Bai chuckled softly, the sound was very low, but the little girl and the old man still heard it.

  "Your home is not safe now. The smell of blood here will attract other zombies, and your door can no longer withstand new mutant pigs coming over." "Why don't you come to the

  base with me?"

  The old man hurriedly said Nodding, he took the little girl's hand into his home, packed one or two pieces of clothes and two and a half bags of red beans and brought them out.

  These days, he and his granddaughter survive by eating these red beans.

  "This half bag is for you, thank you, little girl." The old man was still limping a bit when walking. Xu Bai didn't say anything more and picked up the half bag of red beans. Seeing that the old man was holding the other bag firmly, he followed next to her.

  Xu Bai didn't take the initiative to help the old man carry anything.

  In the last days, the most secure thing is to have food in your hands. When she returns to the base, she will return the half bag of red beans to the old man.

  "Old man, do you know where the nearest pig farm is?"

  "Yes, little girl, what are you doing looking for a pig farm? You can't go there, you will lose your life."

  Only then did Xu Bai listen to the old man's words.

  The old man’s surname is Tu. He is now sixty-five years old. He raised pigs in the early years. Later, when he got older, he handed over the pig-raising business to his son. He usually takes walks, practices Tai Chi, takes care of his children, and raises pigs. Under the management of his son, the farm has grown bigger and bigger, and it is already the largest pig farm in the village.