Chp 2

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 2 Ji Heng was a high-level zombie in her previous life.
  She grew up in an orphanage in the remote northern suburbs of this city.

  It's said to be a suburb, but it's actually closer to the countryside.

  The area there is spacious and the soil is relatively fertile. Compared with the university town or even the urban area, the area in the northern suburbs of the city is more suitable for her to complete system tasks.

  The most important thing is that she has always had a regret in her previous life, regretting that she never saw the dean again.

  I don’t know if the dean was fine during the ten years of the apocalypse, or did he turn into a zombie at the beginning of the apocalypse?
  Moreover, there was a zombie over there at the orphanage, and she wanted to take a look.

  For various reasons, Xu Bai chose the place where she had lived since childhood as her construction base.

  Thinking of the orphanage, Xu Bai ran a lot faster.

  As Xu Bai ran, he hit the zombie sitting on the head with a wooden stick.

  She exerted such force that the zombie's head was instantly smashed and fell to the ground.

  Farewell, my zombie brother.

  Xu Bai recalled that she wanted to conquer the zombie team in the first place, and she couldn't bear to see the zombies lying on the ground.

  Xu Bai, who could return to a normal person in the future, suddenly chose the opposite camp - human society.

  Xu Bai groaned in silence, then swept the zombie with a left-hand leg, knocking the zombie down, and then hit the zombie's head with a wooden stick from top to bottom.

  "Ah Ah-hen, just leave me alone..."

  not far away.

  A man supported another man and ran towards her, followed by a group of zombies.

  "Those in front of you, run quickly."

  Shi Qinghe shouted quickly after seeing Xu Bai.

  "Ah Heng, you should go too, I can't run away." Shi Qinghe hated that he had sprained his ankle and had harmed his good friend Ji Heng.

  If it weren't for him, with Ji Heng's ability, he should have escaped from the school a day or two ago and headed to a safe area.

  "Shut up."

  Ji Heng had no expression on his face, and with a strong tug, he moved Shi Qinghe onto his back, while putting the baseball bat in his hand into Shi Qinghe's hand.

  "Hold it and protect yourself. We can get out."

  Ji Heng grabbed Shi Qinghe with both hands, carried him on his back, and rushed forward at the maximum speed.