Chp 24

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 24: Meat in the future

  Tujia Village.

  Xu Bai was squatting in the semi-tall grass, looking at the group of mutant pigs in front of them that were spreading out and eating with their heads lowered. She counted about twelve pigs.

  Pigs are omnivorous mammals, and most of them are fed pig feed now. I didn't expect that after the end of the world, they would even eat grass so well, and they would even make satisfying grunts from time to time.

  No wonder they all have huge bodies.

  Xu Bai approached quickly with small steps. As soon as she sprayed the animal taming water on one of the mutated pigs, she could feel a spiritual force pulling on it.

  "Go to the right and get in the car." Xu Bai said to the mutated pig in front of her, and she saw the mutated pig humming and walking towards the place she designated.

  Can!

  Just when Xu Bai wanted to get closer to another mutant pig, the mutant pig seemed to notice her, turned around and groaned angrily, and almost bumped into her with its fat body.

  The mutated pig was still eating grass with its head lowered. From time to time, it would slightly turn its head and glance at her, as if it was guarding against her, but it was reluctant to part with the good grass in front of it.

  Xu Bai: "..."

  I don't know if it's her illusion, but I always feel that this head has a lot of energy. Every time I blink my eyes and turn my head, it looks like a human being. If I wear a big red flower, it will look a bit more like a human being. style.

  Xu Bai smiled, and then she saw the mutant pig looking at her warily. As soon as she took a step forward, it took a step back.

  As soon as she raised her hand, it knelt down and leaned forward, preparing to attack.

  One person and one pig looked at each other.

  "Can you understand me? If you can, just nod." The

  mutated pig standing opposite her hummed and screamed. In a blink of an eye, the mutated pigs who had just scattered around to eat surrounded her, and said in a low voice The humming sound kept echoing in her ears, and the aggressive mutant pigs seemed to be rushing up to bite her off in the next second.

  Xu Bai: "..."

  "Come with me, I guarantee that your food will be better than now." "

  You don't have to worry about being attacked by other mutant beasts."

  "..."

  Xu Bai said a lot, but in front of him The eleven mutant pigs were still indifferent, which made her start to wonder if she felt wrong. The mutant pig who was obviously the boss had not yet evolved to understand human speech?
  Just when Xu Bai was thinking about using the animal taming water, the group of mutated pigs rushed up.