Chp 66

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 66 Mother and Baby Zombies
  There was a male and female zombie on the tree stump being tied up by the branches. After sensing their aura, the two zombies roared at them crazily. The female zombie’s belly was bulging, as if she had been there for three or four months. She was so pregnant that every time she struggled, her belly would be stretched, exposing her belly that had been strangled.

  Xubai and the others felt a little heavy.

  It's not like I haven't seen little zombies these days.

  The prototype of Dawn City was located in an orphanage. It turned out that there were many little zombies, but they had never seen an expectant mother who had turned into a zombie.

  "This baby probably won't survive." After Shi Qinghe said it, he knew he was talking nonsense. "If he survives, he won't be a little baby zombie, right? For example, the kind that grows into a big villain baby zombie." A long time passed

  . , Xu Bai responded: "It's possible."

  Xu Bai recalled that in the past life, there were mothers-to-be who turned into zombies. The zombies were pregnant for ten months and gave birth to baby zombies. However, they did not give birth normally like humans, but in The belly of the zombie mother was torn open, and the baby's body was hanging in her belly.

  There are not particularly many of these maternal and infant zombies, but just one is enough to give a small or medium-sized base a headache.

  The mental power of maternal and infant zombies is stronger than that of spiritual powers. Not only do they absorb a lot of energy in the womb, but they are also regarded as their "babies" in the zombie group. When attacking the base, a large number of zombies are often summoned. Go, if there is danger, the zombie group will give priority to protecting the mother and baby zombies until the mother and baby zombies die. It is unclear whether this kind of protection is the mental control of the mother and baby zombies, or it is out of the protection of the "baby".

  But maternal and infant zombies are very difficult to deal with. Normally, the zombies won’t catch up if you run far away. But maternal and infant zombies are different. They may not eat you immediately and turn you into a zombie, but they will torture you repeatedly, such as Playing with a funny toy.

  Xu Bai took a few steps forward, still holding the long knife in his hand, holding it tightly.

  After closing her eyes, she chopped off their heads one after another, and then peeled open the belly of the female zombie. Her actions were a bit cruel, even inhumane.

  But she couldn't bet that if she left it here for ten months, not just one zombie would die, but thousands of people might die.

  "What the hell?"