Chp 6

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 6 Newcomer Gift Pack, Save Me!
  Just kidding, this little wheat can be considered her ration for today and tomorrow.

  The wheat in my hand is heavy. I wonder how much it will be after shelling.

  The wheat was rolled and shelled by Xu Bai. He didn't know what kind of high-quality seeds the system was. The seeds were plump and plentiful, weighing about two or three kilograms, with a faint fragrance.

  After the end of the world, water and electricity were cut off.

  Xu Bai exchanged a bottle of water from the system for a light luxury, which was about 800 ml. Before the end of the world, a bottle cost about 4 yuan in a store. It more than doubled in the system, with ten energy values.

  The wooden tables and chairs were cut down to make a fire, and Xu Bai simmered the wheat until it was ripe.

  Not sure whether it was hunger or the quality of the raw materials, Xu Bai just started eating. The more he ate, the more delicious it became. Only after eating two large bowls did he feel full.

  You must know that she has not eaten such fragrant wheat rice for ten years.

  Fortunately, there was a large amount, so Xu Bai put the remaining shelled wheat into a pressure cooker, filling it with half the capacity.

  After doing the math, I can probably let her eat for two more days.

  After saving tomorrow's rations, she can start recruiting people after a few days.

  After purchasing all ten opportunities tomorrow, I will clean up the orphanage in the morning and go out to find other seeds and furniture in the afternoon.

  After the planning was completed, Xu Bai went to the dean's office that she had packed up, lay down on the sofa and fell asleep.

  Even though he went to bed late, the long-term biological clock made Xu Bai wake up at dawn and start exercising for two hours.

  The body of an eighteen-year-old is still very weak. She was extremely tired when she arrived here at the same level yesterday, but if she wants to regain the same skills as in her previous life, she still needs to exercise more.

  In today's ten purchase opportunities, Xu Bai bought all the seeds, planted them twice, and waited a few minutes to harvest them.

  After all the wheat is shelled, it is packed and put away.

  Looking at the food in front of him, Xu Bai thought, it would be great if he had his own storage space.

  This amount of food means that she can live a good life and pay back her debts.

  She put it here, and if someone snatched it away while she was out, wouldn't her work for the past two days have been in vain?
  "Congratulations to the host for activating the newbie gift pack."