Chp 12

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 12 is coming, they all want to stay.

  Not all of them can be like Jiao Nanmu, who met Xu Bai not long after arriving in the apocalypse and was taken to the base by Xu Bai.

  night.

  Xu Qing held the steering wheel tightly, with a stubborn look on his face, and there were tears in his eyes but they did not fall.

  Sitting in the passenger seat was her mother He Minxing, who also looked nervous, holding the seat belt with one hand and looking at the zombies coming towards them with a pale face.

  "Mom, don't be afraid, we will be fine."

  Xu Qing's father died on duty. Xu Qing lived with He Minxing since childhood. He Minxing has never been married. When the end of the world came, they were staying with relatives, so they were together all the way. Relatives supported each other and hid together. Prepare together to go to the base built by the army.

  But food was scarce the next day, and her uncle and aunt's family resented her and her mother for taking the food they had received.

  With enough food for two people, a small saving can feed my uncle and aunt's family of four breakfasts.

  They were kicked out.

  Xu Qing stole a car and drove He Minxing far away.

  She didn't know where her destination was or where to stop, and more and more zombies were chasing her.

  Therefore, Xu Qing did not notice where she drove.

  Until the zombies became less and less,
  Xu Qing saw the surrounding area was wide, and there was a light in a house not far away. Xu Qing was overjoyed, "Mom, we seem to be saved."

  He Minxing, who had kept his eyes closed all the way, also saw the light at a glance, and the signboard said "Shuguang Convenience Store".

  "Xiaoqing, are we wrong? Isn't there a power outage after the apocalypse?" "

  Mom, let's take a gamble and wait until dawn tomorrow before we go in."

  The two decided to hide in the car. Wait for dawn.

  The two of them just watched the light of the convenience store slowly dim, leaving only the faint light on the signboard.

  Even if it was very weak, it made them feel at ease a lot.

  There was someone outside the courtyard gate, and the system immediately informed Xu Bai, but Xu Bai saw that the two women had not come in and were sitting in the car, so he did not open the door to let them in.

  Just waiting until the next morning, Xu Bai told Jiao Yangyang to prepare well, as there might be new residents moving in today.

  Jiao Yangyang's eyes lit up, he patted his chest and quickly promised to do a good job in entertaining.