Chp 23

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 23 Newcomer: There is water here

  . "Here it comes."

  He Minxing brought out three vegetables, three meats, one soup, and four or five bowls of rice. Xu Bai smiled and said, "We'll start eating when Yangyang and the others come over." "Okay, okay, okay

  . ." He Minxing went to wash her hands and came back to sit down. She was laughing so hard that her eyes were almost blurry. She and her daughter had not eaten meat for more than half a month. Unexpectedly, they saw meat within a few days of arriving here.

  But how did this pig become so fat?

  After a while, Jiao Yangyang, Jiao Nanmu, and Xu Qing came over. Seeing the meat, Jiao Yangyang screamed in surprise and clapped his hands.

  The mutated pig's meat is firmer and more delicious, and when you pick up a piece of fat and bump it, it feels like it's bouncing around.

  Jiao Nanmu could tell that the pig was definitely better raised than before the apocalypse!
  It’s just that when the end of the world comes and people don’t have enough food to eat, will anyone still raise pigs so well?

  For a moment, Jiao Nanmu thought of the people in Tujia Village.

  He remembered that there was an old man who raised pigs at his house.

  Jiao Nanmu asked Xu Bai.

  Xu Bai nodded: "It is indeed from his family, but this pig has mutated?"

  Xu Qing exclaimed. The meat in his mouth was neither swallowed nor spit out. He looked at Xu Bai with wide eyes.

  "It's edible. Nowadays, many animals have begun to mutate. So when you go out, you not only have to guard against zombies, these animals and plants are also very deadly."

  "Of course, not all mutant beasts can be eaten. Those who have bitten zombies will have their eyes become red and cloudy like zombies, and their teeth and stomach will be stained with zombie blood. So far, we can only rely on these three To distinguish whether mutant beasts have eaten zombies."

  In the early days of the apocalypse, no one knew this at all.

  In the previous life, it took countless people and countless sacrifices to reach the conclusion.

  But the highest level of zombies is ninth level. In the later stage, animals and plants should also be upgraded. As for whether they can still be distinguished by these, it is unknown. In the tenth year of the previous life, up to seventh level appeared. In this life , with Dawn City, everything will be fine.

  "It turns out that it's already so dangerous outside." Jiao Nanmu murmured, reaching out and touching Jiao Yangyang's head, feeling even more grateful to Xu Bai in his heart.