Chp 45

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 45 The fragrance is really fragrant.

  "Ahen, am I dreaming?" Shi Qinghe carefully wiped his freshly baked and extremely clean resident card. Looking at the photo on it, he felt regretful. My intestines are blue.

  This thing is the same as the ID card before the end of the world. It can prove his resident status in Dawn City!
  He just asked, this resident card cannot be replaced. If it is lost and replaced, it will still be the original one.

  In the photo, his hair is messy and his cheeks are stained with various kinds of blood.

  Comparing the photos of Ji Heng, one is in the sky and the other is on the ground.

  Ji Heng went out specially before taking pictures. When he came back, he saw that he had washed his face cleanly. Except that his face was a little thinner than before, but the upgrading of life on the run in recent months had added a look of anger to his brows. Before, he was a bit more handsome than before.

  "Tear, don't pinch me, doesn't King Dali have any idea?"

  Shi Qinghe slapped away Ji Heng's hand that was pinching his face, and hit Ji Heng hard on the chest.

  "If I had known you were such a bitch, I would have gone with you to wash up and tidy up. Look at this photo of me." "Ahen,

  Xiaohe, the city lord just said that he recharged our resident cards with five hundred dollars each. Energy value, and then exempted us from three months of rent, and we will have to pay it ourselves after three months."

  After Shi's mother applied for the resident certificate and asked about the purpose of the resident certificate, she was so happy that she couldn't help but smile.

  "Fortunately, you insisted on coming to Zheshi, otherwise, where would we have found such a good place." Shi's mother squinted at the hanging lamps.

  Even if it was a bit dazzling, she couldn't bear to look away.

  "But the city lord also said that we would stay here temporarily for two or three nights so that she could arrange the location. She also asked us which floor we would like." "They said we can choose from floors one to

  sixteen."

  Mother Shi couldn't figure it out. My children have nothing to do with Xu Bai, but they are naturally happy to be taken care of by a city lord like this.

  I'm only staying here for two or three nights. There's still electricity and there's no mess around. What does it matter if I stay here for a few days?

  "She asked us to see it in person in a few days before making a choice. We can think about it first."

  Xu Bai only said a few words and left the office.