Chp 53

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 53: Is it fun to be a bad guy?

  Luo Ziqiang rushed back to Dawn City early. After waiting in the observation room for two hours, he couldn't wait to rush to the office. After exchanging the crystal core, he rented eight single rooms in a shared apartment.

  Three hundred for a single room. After spending two thousand and forty, six hundred was left for eating and purchasing other daily necessities.

  Although you can move bricks every day to earn money, you always have to save a little in your pocket to feel at ease.

  There are 21 of them, and there are two or three people living in each of the 8 single rooms. We are all grown men and just have a place to shelter from the wind and rain. There is not that much emphasis.

  Just when Luo Ziqiang was about to put away the contract and go find someone else to sign it, a pair of white hands happened to appear on the table, pressing down on his contract.

  Luo Ziqiang froze, and when he looked up and saw Xu Bai, he became even more nervous.

  His behavior of buying and selling has been going on since ancient times, but I don’t know if there are any special regulations in Shuguang City. If someone is caught buying and selling, they will be kicked out of Shuguang City.

  Since the end of the world, everyone has burned, killed and taken everything.

  Being able to manage so many people in Dawn City so well shows that there are a lot of relevant regulations that bind them.

  What if he was discovered and kicked out along with the others?

  "City Lord, this is it?" Luo Ziqiang was uneasy, his eyes fixed on Xu Bai, for fear of missing Xu Bai's every expression and every word.

  "Are you happy being a bad guy?"

  She really knew it!
  Luo Ziqiang suddenly broke out in cold sweat, "I... I can leave Shuguang City on my own, as long as my other brothers stay here, okay?" Listening to Luo Ziqiang's anxious and pleading

  words, Xu Bai wrote to Luo Ziqiang's information The author's "valuing love and righteousness" has gained a little more understanding.

  "It won't happen next time."

  "But I think there is a job that would be more suitable for you."

  Luo Ziqiang took over an employment contract handed over by Xu Bai. It was full of requirements, but the salary also clearly stated that the base salary was six thousand plus percent. One commission.

  The most scarce thing in the last days is food.

  He works as a delivery boy to deliver food from Shuguang City, and he can make a lot of money in one trip.