Chp 41

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 41 Either they die, or I die (additional update)
  "One code is one code, I don't need fire crystal cores, but I need money."

  "Is there anyone around you who needs fire crystal cores?"

  " If necessary, you can change it."

  She is not worried about what the other party will use to exchange it with her. With the system, she can quickly replace it with what she needs. No matter what happens, as long as the person is still alive, in Dawn City, she can find a way to replace it with her. The other party returned the money and said,

  "What you get in exchange is half for each person."

  Ji Heng caught a glimpse of Xu Bai speaking seriously. He couldn't refuse anymore, but he didn't accept. Instead, he asked, "Do you have a place to live?" Well, if possible, just arrange three rooms for me, Qinghe, and his parents. If it's difficult, we can reduce the number." "There is no one

  around me who needs fire crystal cores."

  Xu Bai looked at Ji Heng For a while, Ji Heng thought that he had said something wrong and that his request was too high. Just as he was about to change his mind, he heard Xu Bai say: "Okay."

  Fortunately, her house would be built in a day or two. , she wouldn't have been able to cope with it easily if it had been an earlier day.

  Ji Heng suppressed the strange feeling in his heart and drove the car silently.

  Neither of them are talkative, the kind who can find something to talk about when they have nothing to say.

  The journey was quiet and quiet.

  It wasn't until Ji Heng drove further and further to a small rural house that he broke the silence.

  "I'll call them. You wait for me here."

  After Ji Heng got off the car, Xu Bai also got off the car. After taking a few steps, he heard a woman's scream coming from the small house.

  The screams were accompanied by the sound of things being smashed.

  Ji Heng and Xu Bai hurriedly ran over. As soon as they pushed open the door and ran into the yard, they saw a girl wearing a mask running down the stairs, followed closely by a girl who had just turned into a zombie. i zombie.

  Newly transformed zombies have obvious characteristics: their limbs are inflexible, very slow, and crooked, as if their limbs have been broken and have just been reattached.

  But at the same time, they are full of desire for fresh blood, and every sound can stimulate them.
  If the zombie had not just transformed into a zombie, this girl would have become the zombie's food.