Chp 4

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 4 The Little Zombie Awakening His Superpowers
  "Will you always stay at the orphanage in the north of the city?" Just as Xu Bai was carrying the medicine and walking to another car, Shi Qinghe quickly leaned out of the car window and asked.

  "Yes."

  Xu Bai turned his head, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and spoke in a clear voice. After a slight nod, he turned around and got in the car.

  There was no key in the car, but this trick was not difficult for her.

  "Ahen, why is she so sure of where she will always be? What if she goes to the north of the city, is it not safe?" After the

  car had driven out for a long time, Shi Qinghe realized after a while that he What a stupid question I asked earlier.

  "She's going to build a base there. She's very capable, so she'll be fine."

  "That's true. Oh my god, I didn't return the stick to her. What if she doesn't have a weapon for self-defense? It's from the little girl's house. How dangerous." Shi Qinghe couldn't help but worry when he saw the stick in the back seat.

  "Little girl's house?"

  "Okay." Sensing Ji Heng's teasing and thinking of Xu Bai's skills, Shi Qinghe silently stopped talking.

  "Ah Heng, she gave us all the food just now."

  Shi Qinghe leaned back and rummaged through the things piled up in the back seat, speaking in a heavy tone.

  "Sit tight." When Ji Heng saw the zombies wandering in front of him, he kept increasing his speed and bumped directly into the zombies.

  …

  After separating from Ji Heng and Shi Qinghe, Xu Bai drove for an hour and finally arrived at the north of the city.

  After noticing that the surroundings were too quiet.

  Xu Bai narrowed his eyes slightly and became more vigilant.

  The north of the city is not an uninhabited place. Although it is remote, there are many houses around it. Many people choose to live in this remote place in order to save rent.

  Xu Bai got out of the car and carefully walked into the orphanage.

  Just opened the door.

  Xu Bai saw zombies in some classrooms.

  But there seem to be a lot of zombies in every classroom.

  Xu Bai quickly scanned the classrooms inside. From the window, he could clearly see that there were about ten people inside. There were basically this many people in each classroom, and most of them were adults.