Chp 74

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 74: Tolerance, it’s all about illness.
  Bai waited for them to prepare dinner before getting out of the car.

  Their dinner consisted of meat buns, roasted sweet potatoes, and stewed corn soup.

  This kind of dinner was ordinary before the end of the world, and many people would not even eat like this. But times have changed. With such a quantity, it was a feast for those present, and the eyes looking at them were full of envy.

  I'm starting to wonder if the rumors I've heard recently are true?
  Some people have secretly decided to go to Dawn City when they get back safely. No matter whether the rumors are true or false, they want to go because of what they are eating now!
  "I don't know if I'm about to die, so why don't I have a quick meal?"

  Someone in the crowd made a harsh remark.

  As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at the speaker. The speaker was a girl in her twenties. She looked at Shi Qinghe and the group with red eyes, her arms clasping her waist and bending slightly.

  It could be seen that she had been hungry for a long time and finally couldn't bear it anymore.

  The people present are all young and know how to watch people’s words and expressions. Moreover, people have food to eat and can eat it when they want without disturbing themselves. If you can’t smell the fragrance, you can just run away and not smell it. What else is there? Complaining about the mercenary groups in Dawn City?

  This will offend them. They want to go to Shuguang City later. This group of people blocks them at the entrance of the base and prevents them from entering, or tells other people in the base that they have offended these people. When the time comes, the base will be united and they will go in. It's not worth having a hard time.

  After weighing the pros and cons, everyone murmured a few words.

  "You are young and ignorant, what are you talking about?"

  "The people in Shuguang City are living a very good life at first glance. Unlike us, our clothes are dirty and our hair is greasy. Maybe this is no different from usual, you... Xiao Nizi knows how to speak harshly."

  "I heard that Shuguang City is not short of food, and you can buy it from them. What is a full meal? People have to eat every meal." "

  ..."

  Mingliang Shenhe was thinking about her home. There are still many crystal nuclei, and how much food can be exchanged for the beauty. He came back to his senses when he heard the chirping voice, and it took him a while to realize what was happening.

  The girl who spoke was from his team, her name was Huang Qiqiu. Because of her healing power, she acted as their team doctor for this mission. The girl was young and still in college. With her awakened healing power, the wound could heal instantly. , he is loved by everyone in the base, and others are afraid of offending the healers. If he is injured one day, he will not be treated. His personality is also praised as more arrogant and squeamish, and he speaks without thinking. After all, he does not need to consider other people's thoughts. Everyone is usually very humble.