Chp 19

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 19 Mutated Beasts

  The emerging base was initially formed spontaneously by the organizers, and later the most famous and capable person among them was selected as the leader.

  When they were in the suburbs, they happened to encounter people from this base doing a mission and encountered danger.

  He and Ji Heng rescued people, and the captain of that team invited him and Ji Heng to Xinxing Base to join their team, but they refused.

  They sent Ji Yang to Xinxing Base. As for how Ji Yang would live later, that was none of their business.

  The Xinxing base was a large factory in Rongcheng in the past, with high walls and easy defense.

  At this time, there was a long queue outside the door.

  Shi Qinghe knew that Ji Heng was not in the mood to take Ji Yang to queue, so he didn't let Ji Heng get out of the car. Shi's father and mother didn't get out of the car either, so they sat in the car and waited for Shi Qinghe to come back.

  Ji Yang got out of the car and lined up with Shi Qinghe. He didn't know what to do, and he didn't know why he was asked to queue up with Shi Qinghe.

  After queuing for two hours, it was their turn.

  When Ji Yang saw that only his name was registered on the registration form, he finally reacted.

  Are they going to throw him here? !
  How does this work?
  There are no relatives here, he can't kill zombies, and there is no food. Is he waiting to starve to death here?

  And if he comes to a place with a factory like this, where will he live?

  He might as well have starved to death in the basement of the villa.

  "I'm not going in, I want to stay with you." Ji Yang grabbed Shi Qinghe's hand. He was obviously very weak and hadn't eaten much for many days, but now he had a lot more strength to hold people's hands.

  Shi Qinghe sneered, without looking at him, he pulled Ji Yang's hand away and said to the staff in front of him, "I'll trouble you, little brother. Find him a smaller house to live in later." Just give him some food."

  Shi Qinghe handed two or three crystal nuclei to the staff.

  There is no need to pay any money to enter Xinxing Base. The staff's salary is quite high and they only have two meals a day. Some people exchanged crystal cores for a small room and some food. The staff were very happy and quickly agreed.

  Crystal core, that's a good treasure that can improve your abilities.

  People like them who don't have superpowers and don't have the ability to kill zombies can trade crystal cores with people with superpowers for a better price.