Chp 10

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 10 Freshly Released Resident Certificate
  Xu Bai did not persuade him. After she gave them water to cleanse the zombie blood on her body, Jiao Nanmu strengthened her determination to follow Xu Bai.

  "No injuries."

  "Look, this is a new store we are about to open."

  In the darkness, Xu Bai's eyes were bright, and even though her face was expressionless, she could still tell that she was in a good mood.

  "It's good that there's no danger." Jiao Nanmu breathed a sigh of relief, and then noticed an extra green tent in front of him, with a sign saying it was under construction hanging on the corner.

  A loud noise, a pale face, the appearance of the apocalyptic powers...

  Jiao Nanmu associated all this together. He thought that Xubai should have been an architect before the apocalypse. After the apocalypse came, he awakened his powers: architectural powers and space. Ability.

  At this moment, Xu Bai must be practicing his special powers. It must take a lot of effort to build such a store. No wonder he looks so pale.

  Jiao Nanmu suddenly realized it and cast an admiring look at Xu Bai.

  "Let's go and eat."

  "It's a little rough, so I'll just make do with it."

  Oh my god, there's still food to eat!

  Jiao Nanmu quickly took the child and went to the kitchen with Xu Bai.

  As she said, there was only wheat, but even so, Jiao Nanmu and Jiao Yangyang were still very satisfied. You must know that they had been prepared to starve long ago, and they drank a lot of water before taking a bath. water.

  This wheat rice has a sweet taste, which is more fragrant than the usual rice.

  The father and son ate heartily.

  "Congratulations to the host for completing the first mission. The mission reward has been distributed. Please pay attention to the host to check it."

  Huh? !

  Xu Bai's eyes lit up and he remembered his first farming experience. He had to plant a field in three days.

  But wasn't she supposed to complete the task yesterday? Why was she reminded to complete the first task now?
  Thinking about it, Xu Bai asked.

  After hearing the squeaking sound, I heard the mechanical sound without any emotion.

  "Due to insufficient energy value, the energy contact of the system is not very sensitive, which will cause slow reception of messages. Please complete the task as soon as possible and earn energy value." It came, it came, with a tone of debt collection