Chapter 29 - The aides

After a day Alexa would have her blood sample before she would allow the two to properly hunt the beast yet despite its size and its wide it seems that Maya would be the only one that would put an end to it as Raya sat down near Alexa who handled the blood sample with care knowing that it was now their turn of the deal. As soon enough she would see Maya with her blade was still sharp as always. Yet as she produced the small fire stone from her pockets that she slip past into the hole and soon enough have it produce a flame that seem to surround the blade. 

"Judging from the look it seems that your people do not have a concept of a elemental blade or a functional one?" Asked Raya who seem to know this well. "Apar is the aide of rulers, emperors and kings but, for us its our lifeline hence Maya takes care and would even jump down a large cliff just to ensure that its safe." She replied knowing too many times how it had happened. "Its our beloved master." She added as when Maya went on the attack as she sliced at the beast drawing blood and even so causing some of its plates to soon enough fall off as a large gash revealed itself after her strike with its blood leaking out of it soon after. As despite the heat it was not enough to cauterize the wound completely. 

As this move angered the creature to the point that it would raise its foot as it lets out a roar. As the pain set it to move erratically before soon enough it lifted up one of its hooves which soon enough had Maya rush towards it. before thrusting her blade into the creatures hoof making it yell out in terror as the pain shot up from its hoof and into its sole forcing it to rush to the other side which it soon enough landed onto one of the trees causing it to shake from the sudden force and also damaging the beast due to the awkward fall. All in all the create still drew life but, it was quickly coming to an end one that she soon enough ended as she went to its sides and thrusted her blade burning its insides as well as blocking much of its nerves and veins preventing the proper circulation of blood which caused it to die soon enough as its organs begun to fail causing it to defecate a clear sign that it was no more. 

As while Alexa looked on and saw its resistance until the vary end knowing that these creatures while majestic and wonderful she knew that they would be hunted by them soon if they gotten something better to hunt them with. One that made her nod knowing that they were still trying to find a suitable place to live in and while the rainbow forest was quite remarkable she knew that sharing a forest with smart spiders was quite the problem as such she wanted to know how they could live here in peace. Knowing that like the megabats she feared that they would drive one another to the verge of extinction and frankly she had grown tired of conflict. 

The two on the other hand would quickly go to work with them trying their best to cut off pieces and even more so drain the blood but, due to its sheer size and weight they couldn't drain it properly only for Maya to carve more of its meat along with collecting a few of its bones as prove of her hunt. "Alexa we will likely need more help with moving the pieces out of it and we would be protecting and processing things here so please tell the pintados about it." she replied knowing that while they don't have the numbers to finish all of it they could store it for later use since they would likely be drying it later to sell to the others. 

All in all she would accept it knowing the way and because she needed to deliver the blood sample so that they could extract the plasma out of it. One that will help them devise a clear cure to those that were sick from the venom. As soon enough she would see that the site was still frantic and chaotic with many of them still on their beds with Maria doing her best to keep things together but, it was still a problematic waiting game of who gets to win the venom or their bodies at that. 

As one of the more problematic cases was the captain of the expedition who after finding the base had collapse and was still yet to wake up as the venom dosage that she gotten was far more then those that were in the outpost. Making her lover come in as he waited for her to open her eyes and see that he was alive because of him. As while he had gotten stabbed by the long slender legs of one of the giant spiders that fact that he didn't get bitten and her determination to see them all get back was what saved him and likely doomed her.