Chapter 16: Connecting With My Inner Child

Beginne am Anfang

"Raine, honey please I love you deerly even though you art my blood but I will have to strangle you if you do the dishes." She said seriously, I laughed.

"Okay." I said walking away and towards the front door, Travis and Henrey were standing there anxious talking to eachother fast. Mr. Garrison soon came too followed by everybody else. He asked if we were all ready to leave as we all agreed. All the boys were dressed in shorts and a shirt any logo any brand with sneackers even the little twins were.

Instead of driving we walked to the park even though it wasnt a long ways from the house. People stopped and starred at how large our group was. Majority of the family just ignored and continued to laugh and joke around like they always did. Loads of girls stopped and starred mostly at the guys and occasianly they would glare at me. A few people came and talked to the boys, when it was a girl they ignored me, had a short converation with one of the Garrisons and ran off. If it was a boy they would talk to the Garrison boys, look at me every so often before leaving and walking away starring at me. I kinda rolled my eyes a little feeling as if we were all famous for the large family we had and everything. I could the pretend headline in the paper.

Large Garrison Family Goes To The Park Without Mom?

I laughed to myself at how silly and stupid i was acting. Really, not to be rude but the Garrison family wasnt very intesting. I figured out that people only talked to us because of our looks and apperance. I mean if I was randomly walking around and saw half of them and I was with my friends then I would go up and talk to them. Thing is, I was very different when I was by myself and when I was out with my buds. As we reached the park everybody started running towards the play ground except Mr. Garrison and myself.

"Raine, please go have fun. You may be a teenager but you need to connet with your inner child sometimes." He said smiling widly and started running down to the playground before stopping and clutching his back. I laughed out loud. Mr. Garrison was right, everyone and a while you did have to start connecting with your inner child..with my inner child. I decided what the heck with it and started to run also.  I jumped in the air and did a tug landing saftly on the sand. I smiled at myself and started running again. I ran over to this little pole thing that you swung on, like a monkey bar. Linc was over there watching Taylor try to do a trick, but he failed.

"Taylor your such an epic fail." Linc said laughing. I stood beside Linc as Taylor hopped down and glared at him.

"Like you could do anybetter Lincon." He said walking away. I laughed quietly to myself.

"Was that a laugh? Is Raine challenging me?" Linc asked. I shook my head smiling. "I'm taking that as a YES. Fine then Raine if you want to challenge me then show me what you got little girl."

"I'd love too." I said confident that I would blow there minds away. Instead of using the lower bar i went to higher one.

"Ahh, little Raine is trying to be fearless? Hmm, well if you crash and burn a storm will come and swip you away." Linc joked. I looked at him and shook my head. I stood in the middle and squated down picking up the sand and spreading it on my hands. I jumped for the bar but slipped. Linc laughed, I let him. Instead of sand I spit on my hands rubbed them together and jumped  up on it, i pulled myself up as I swung back and forth. When i was high enough I was now in a handstand on the bar. Gymnastics come in handy.

"Raine, that doesnt look safe maybe you should st-" Linc began.

"Shh, I know what I'm doing." I said as I got out of the hand stand flipped over and jumped in the ari spreading my hands and my legs out before grabbing the bar right at the last minute as i turned around on the bar. I pictured myself performing at my old Gymanstic place, everybody watching me. the score board above. The tan bar below my hands as I showed the judges what I have been doing for the last four weeks. For the fanally I swung around three times before releasing and doing a back flip and sticking it. I raised my hands as if I was really competing and smiled.

"I didnt no.." Linc trailed off.

"There's alot of stuff you dont know about me Lincon." I said a smirk. I looked around and noticed many people watching, I smiled at them and the applauded. When I was done with that I ran over to the swing and hopped on and began to swing. I was high enough as I smiled and laughed. I remebered when my mom, dad and I use to always go to my grandfathers lake house durning the summer when I was a child. I loved it before right beside the lake was a big and strong oak tree that had a rope tied securly around it and a seat on the side. I use to always swing on it and when i got high enough and I was wearing my swim suite I would jump and land into the water loving the feeling.

"Why so smiley?" someone asked, I looked down and saw Carson starring up at me, his blonde hair moving with the wind.

"Nothing." I answered still smiling. "Hey dont forget you still have to make it up to me." I said smirking. He smirked.

"I didnt forget stormy." He said jumping onto the swing set beside me. As we swung together. I forgot that I at at park and day dreamed that I was back at my grandfathers lake hosue enjoying summer with both my parents. Day dreaming helped me connect with my inner child:)

Hey guys! Sorry it took soo long for me to uploud! I've been super bussy but dont worry watty peeps! I'll try to start uplouding in a weekly bases. Also i will start having pictures go along with the chapter! Hope you like them! PLEASE VOTE AND FAN AND COMMENT! THANKS LOADS!

-FallenTears