daughter of hell 69

Mulai dari awal

This was dangerous. When had I started to want more, more with him? It was one thing to admit that he was hot and I wouldn't mind his lips on mine. That was cool, I could always deny that I wanted him later, I could even deny it to myself. His fangs challenged my self-preservation, the way he talked, walked and acted was downright cocky and infuriating. He was ignorant about the entire supernatural world and his way of thinking was old-fashioned and discriminating. He was stubborn and thought way to highly of himself.

If I ever would let myself pretend to forget who we both were, I would have to see that he was courageous and just, fearless in the eye of danger, strong but caring. He would go through hell and back for the ones he loved. No, he is skilled enough to survive that, therefore it did not do his courage justice. No, he would willingly lay down his life if it meant the safe being of what he believed in, of what or who he loved. He would be a true leader when time would ask that of him.

Sure, he still was a little shit, and he would always aggravate me. His fangs still creeped me out, but he wasn't all bad. There were worse thing in this world, Raphael for example. Even if that piece of shit was capable of love, he'd still hand over everything in exchange for more power.

Fuck the fates. That bastard grew on me and kept on pushing his way further into my... My what exactly? I didn't love him, I could honestly say that. And as long as I remembered who we both were, what was happening in the world, I would be safe. I needed to finish off Raphael before I could deal with any more of this shit.

I needed space, but of course he wouldn't grant me that.

"I'd make the announcement that you are my mate, their future queen. They would not dare to touch you."

"I am no vampire, boy. Even if you lied and said I was purely angel, someone would find out. The truth always has that nasty habit of finding its way to the wrong person. I'm an anomaly. If my dad weren't so scary, I would have never been given a chance to prove myself as a demon. No one in Heaven wanted me there because of my mixed blood. And there is the little fact that I am NOT the future vamp queen!! I am the princess of Hell and I don't need any more titles."

"It not like you'd have to do anything as a queen. The male holds the really power."

"Another reason not to want to be a part of your world! It's totally archaic."

"Yeah, well, this archaic dude wants you safe. I'll clean up this Raphael mess."

I snorted. Typical male, thought he could defeat an enemy he didn't know, something that was older and more powerful that he could ever imagine.

"Hate to break it to you, fangs, but you and what army?" I laughed.

That smirk should have warned me.

"Vampire prince here. I have my own troops at my disposal."

I should let him go to war against Raphael, he'd start a war with the angles and with a bit of luck he would wipe them out and Hell would be safe.

"There's absolutely no way you father will let you go to war against your allies."

"Who know, I might be able to show him the merits of an alliance with the demons." He smiled, so sure of himself.

"I'm pretty sure that will never happen. We have this very discriminating policy: if you are not a demon: go fuck yourself."

"Meaning you look down on everyone?"

"That, and we don't trust anyone."

"What about the fallen ones? That Azazel dude seemed to know your dad well enough."