Goodbye Riverdale!

Start bij het begin

- I'm young again. - said Toni quietly, and Tabitha just smiled.

- Yes, Toni now go and find Cheryl. - said Tabitha, then walked away and Toni rushed to Cheryl's locker, and she standed there while did her make up...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i reached her, my first move was to hug her tightly while tears started to flown down on my cheek...

- Hey TT, what's wrong? - asked Cheryl, after we pulled away from the hug and she wiped my tears.

- Hey, Cher it's nothing i just missed you so much. - i said to her, and she chuckled.

- You are cute, my love but we should go to the student longue because Betty wants to tell us something important. - said Cheryl, and take my hand in hers then we walked to them...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

We sat down on the couch with the others, and a few minutes later Betty arrived and she had a book in her hand...

- Guys, my book became a bestseller.  - said Betty, and i smiled at her.

- I'm glad Betty. - i said to her, then Toni hugged her too.

- Cher, can we talk for a minute? - asked Toni, and i just nodded then we walked to the janitor closet...

Toni Topaz pov:

When we get inside, i closed the door and just stared at her because she is so beautiful and i missed to touch her in any way...

- Is something wrong, darling? - asked Cheryl, and i just smiled.

- No, everything is fine i just really missed you. - i said to her, and she smirked at me while i pushed her to the wall roughly.

- Then kiss me. - said Cheryl, and i kissed her passionatly...

Third Person pov:

After they pulled away from the kiss, Cheryl smiled at Toni...

- I can't wait for tonight, to show our friends the paintings. - said Cheryl.

- I can't wait babe. - she said to Cheryl, then the bells ringed.

- Let's talk later okay? - asked Cheryl, and Toni just nodded then Cheryl left the janitor closet...

While Toni walked on the corridor, suddently Angel Tabitha showed up and smiled at Toni...

- Tonight, i can tell you everything about the others what happened with them. - said Tabitha quietly, and Toni just nodded then walked to her next class...