Genevieve felt her heart nearly beating out of her chest as they approached Taylor's bedroom. They entered the dimly lit bedroom and Taylor shut the door. Taylor's hand gently grazed Genevieve's lower back as she pass by to get to her closet. "I almost forgot..." Taylor searched through her closet and pulled out a bottle of wine. "Surprise." She smirked and slightly waved the bottle.

"Where did you get wine from?" Genevieve asked. "I swiped it from my parent's collection." Taylor smiled. "What if they ask where it went?" Genevieve asked. Taylor stared at the bottle for a moment and shrugged,"I'll make them think they already drank it."

Genevieve softly laughed and shook her head. Taylor grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bed. Genevieve sat down against the soft mattress and looked around the bed. "You don't mind drinking straight out of the bottle do you?" Taylor asked as she opened up the bottle. "That's how you treat a lady?" Genevieve jokingly asked.

Taylor softly smirked to herself, "Maybe I want my lips to drink from the same spot your lips were." She said as she uncorked the bottle. "Want the first taste?"Taylor asked lifting the bottle to Genevieve lips. Genevieve stared at the bottle and glanced up at Taylor.

She took the bottle from Taylor's hand and took a sip. The bittersweet wine coated her tongue as she passed it through. "Your turn." She said handing the bottle to Taylor. Taylor glanced at the bottle and back up at Genevieve. She took the bottle from her hands and set it aside as she kept her gaze locked on Genevieve.

"Aren't you going to drink?" Genevieve asked. Taylor slightly licked her lips and leaned down, "I want to taste it off you." She whispered. She brushed her lips against Genevieve's and softly pushed her back against the bed as she climbed over her. Taylor's tongue lightly grazed Genevieve's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Genevieve slightly parted her lips.

Taylor's tongue intertwined with Genevieve's, getting a taste of the bittersweet wine that still lingered. She softly moaned against her lips. Her hands began to unbutton Genevieve's jeans. Their lips remained locked as they stripped down to their undergarments.

Just as Taylor's hands were about to strip Genevieve of her lace fabric, Genevieve's hands quickly stopped hers. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked confused. Genevieve nervously swallowed, "I've never done this before."

Taylor laughed not believing her. "You're joking right?" She asked. Genevieve stared at her in silence. Taylor's smile dropped, "Wait you're serious?" She asked. Genevieve's cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. Taylor stayed silent for a moment and looked around her room.

"Do you want to do this?" Taylor asked. Genevieve slowly nodded. Taylor nodded and got up from the bed. Genevieve nervously stared up at the ceiling waiting for Taylor to return. Taylor came back and slipped off Genevieve's undergarments. She leaned down near Genevieve's ear and whispered, "Don't worry...I'll be gentle."

Genevieve slightly calmed down at her reassurance. Taylor lined herself up at her entrance. Genevieve felt a slight pressure and gasped. Taylor slowly rocked her hips allowing Genevieve to adjust to her length.

Genevieve took deep breaths and lightly grasped at the bed sheets. The pressure eased and the sensation began to feel more and more pleasurable as she adjusted. Taylor left soft kisses on her chest as she continued going at a slow pace until Genevieve told her otherwise.

Genevieve lightly gripped Taylor's shoulder's. "Faster..." Genevieve whispered. Taylor did as she said and thrusted at a quicker pace. Taylor's face hovered over Genevieve's, getting satisfaction from her pleasure stricken face.

Taylor gently pinned Genevieve's hands back over her head and thrusted deeper. Genevieve whimpered and wrapped her legs around Taylor's waist. Taylor nuzzled her face into Genevieve's neck and continued. "Fuck you're so tight..." Taylor groaned as Genevieve tightened around her.

Genevieve whimpered and tried to wriggle her arms free of Taylor's grasp. Genevieve's eyes slightly widened as Taylor repeatedly hit against her pleasure point with every thrust. "Oh my god..." Genevieve softly moaned. Taylor continued at her normal pace as Genevieve grew closer to climax. "Let it all go." Taylor smirked. Genevieve whimpered and squirmed around. Her eyebrows furrowed with pleasure. "Fuck." She moaned, her hips thrusted down against Taylor's strap riding out her climax.

Taylor pulled out as she saw the exhaustion on Genevieve's face. "Wow..." Genevieve whispered. Taylor leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Genevieve's lips. "Relax. I'll be right back." Taylor whispered and left the room. Genevieve sat up and looked around the room. She put on her undergarments and went off to find Taylor.

She heard the sound of running water and walked over to the bathroom. She peeked in and saw Taylor running a bath. "What are you doing?" Genevieve asked. Taylor glanced back at the doorway where Genevieve was standing and shut off the water. "Running you a bath." Taylor said as she touched the water and made sure it was at a perfect temperature.

Genevieve was surprised. "You ran me a bath?" Genevieve softly smirked. Taylor nodded. Genevieve walked over and looked at the bubble filled bath."Do you do this for all the girls you sleep with?" Genevieve asked. Taylor shook her head, "No."

"Really?" Genevieve asked. Taylor nodded. "Why are you doing it for me then?" Genevieve asked. "It was your first time. It should at least feel special, and I wanted you to relax." Taylor replied. Genevieve couldn't help but softly smile at the kind gesture. "So I'll let you take your bath in peace." Taylor was about to leave when Genevieve grabbed her arm. "No." She replied. She looked over at Taylor, "Stay."

"Stay?" Taylor asked. "Get in with me." Genevieve said as she stripped out of her undergarments. Taylor silently stood by and stared. "Are you joining or are you going to stand there and gawk?" Genevieve asked. Taylor got into the bath and Genevieve soon went in after. She sat in between Taylor's legs and rested back against her.

Genevieve sighed with relief in the warmth of the water and laid her head back against Taylor. Taylor's hands slowly caressed her thighs. She smelled the lingering perfume on Genevieve's skin and let her hands wander Genevieve's body. She enjoyed having her this close and in such an intimate setting.

Taylor pressed a kiss to the back of her head and wrapped her arms around her waist. Genevieve softly smiled. "I've never seen you like this before..." she softly spoke. Taylor softly kissed her shoulder, "Like what?"

"Affectionate. I never expected it from someone like you." Genevieve replied. Taylor stayed silent. Taylor wasn't this affectionate with the past women she's been with. Not because she was heartless. But because she never felt for them as deeply as she did for Genevieve. But not even Genevieve knew that. Taylor didn't want her to know. She was afraid being that vulnerable with her enemy would only give her fuel against her and she didn't want to risk it.

"I can't just do something nice?" Taylor asked. Genevieve rolled her eyes. "I never said you couldn't. It's just surprising coming from you." She replied. Taylor turned Genevieve's face to the side to face her, "Can you shut up and just enjoy the kind gesture?" She asked. Genevieve softly laughed and leaned up to kiss her.